View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
Lawnboy77
AzB Silver Member
Lawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond reputeLawnboy77 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-22-2020, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthimage_r View Post
If your table that you are restoring uses k66 profile then definitely go with accufast cushions. You won't regret it.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I agree! It would be a toss up between the Artemis K-66 and Accu-fast, and the Artemis are crazy expensive for any table that isn't a commercial. I briefly thought about having my Anniversary redone with Artemis K-66 since one of the great mechanics around here once told me that the old Monarch Super-speeds on the original Anniversaries were actually K-66 profile, but I decided to go with the K-55 Artemis. No regrets, the Artemis K-55 rock!, so I'm pretty sure their K-66 would be very comparable.