Wanted - link to a video proving Efren misses

poolmouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen many video clips showing how great Efren plays. What I haven't seen is a video showing Efren missing. Not one. Nada. Zilch...

Poolmouse

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Everyone misses. I've seen Efren miscue on a straight in shot with the OB six inches from the hole, and I've seen him miss a two foot shot with easy shape with ball in hand.

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
non efren related, but best miss story i've ever heard involving players i know.

A very strong player that used to go on the road a lot named Max (not eberle) was playing another roadie (any maryland players can confirm this story? or know other guy playing?)

they were playing a set for 5k and it was hill/hill. other player tried a tough cut on the case 9ball and missed it leaving a straight in 6" shot on the 9ball with the cue being somewhere near the spot. Max jokes saying "you're gunna make me shoot this?" casually walks up and chalks the cue then goes down to shoot the shot. As he strokes the ball in, the tip apperently falls off and he misses the ball and leaves it dead in the hole for the other guy who was in the mist of taking apart his cues.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
if you want to see The Magician who like forgot his magic stick - try to find a tape of him vs Stepanov at WPC 2007. They played on TV table 2 so it was televised for Asian region.