Cognoscenti Ebony w/fancy Rings for sale-no trades

89 FRANKLIN SW

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cognoscenti 19oz 57" long Ebony with fancy rings and black leather wrap. with three shafts two at 13 mm one 12.5 mm Predator shaft. retail 1900.00
sell for 1600.00 obo Plays as well as any cue I have owned. Firm hit. Jim(money order,western union)(I know nothing about escrow)As you can tell, I am not adding to the price with the predator shaft, I am giving that away as I hate predator shafts. Jim floridabased1@gmail.com PS I have prior selling experience selling my Franklin SW to a pro in Brazil. Javier sent me cash and two sticks of one being the COG and I sent him my Franklin. Deal completed with no hang ups except fedex problems with the cue going to Brazil.Peace

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 753
  • photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 745
  • photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 740
  • photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 744
Last edited:

sharpq

What's a "Taper Roll" ???
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Are you using escrow or willing to ship first, as you have no feedback or history.

Thanks

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I do not know how to use escrow,so if you explain I might give it a go. Like I said it must be sold and soon.Jim

Here is a link to the escrow service that many here use. It comes from the sticky section at the top of the WFS section that you have posted your cue for sale in. Hope this will help you to sell your cue. BTW Fast Lenny is well known and trusted here at AZ.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=115543

Good Luck and no this is not a bump!!

sharpq

What's a "Taper Roll" ???
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0

89 FRANKLIN SW

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Obviously I guess it's a middle man that I would send my Cue to and you send your money to.Correct?And he dispenses the goods and money to the other. But who pays this guy. I am not willing to give up money to someone I don't know when I can do a transaction free..as I have done in the past. If someone else pays I am fine with that. I would consider paying half if that is the way the transaction is done? What do the escrow people get for this service?Thanx Jim..PS Sharpq I grew up in the burbs of Chicago,what burbs are you in?

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.4%
152   1   1
If you really want a fast sale, you should be careful not to bump it so often. Bumping is allowed every 48 hours and includes every post you or others make in the thread. Sometimes the mods will give a warning. Other times, threads disappear.