Ignore the naysayers, learn CTE, and play better than they do.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There exists a small core of "negative nellies" who would love to see CTE fail. It will not happen, but they're going to persist in their twisted ridicule anyway.
That's just the way life is.
Ambush them in matches and control the temptation to let them really know what just happened to them after you've splattered them. Don't ever let 'em know why they lost and definitely never let them know who just beat them. It is beautiful to know that "they don't know and never will". The urge to gloat will be overwhelming, but do not yield to it. Just quietly leave and go your way....with their scalps hanging on your belt (figuratively speaking). Their over inflated egos will never dream they have been taken
For those with open minds who will forget their "mathematical mumbo-jumbo", the following YouTube video will be of great aid. Check it out. (physics and math freaks should ignore it)
https://youtu.be/7Xn6K8sH62I

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

One good turn deserves another, wouldn't you say?;)

Selah!

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
There exists a small core of "negative nellies" who would love to see CTE fail. It will not happen, but they're going to persist in their twisted ridicule anyway.
That's just the way life is.
Ambush them in matches and control the temptation to let them really know what just happened to them after you've splattered them. Don't ever let 'em know why they lost and definitely never let them know who just beat them. It is beautiful to know that "they don't know and never will". The urge to gloat will be overwhelming, but do not yield to it. Just quietly leave and go your way....with their scalps hanging on your belt (figuratively speaking). Their over inflated egos will never dream they have been taken
For those with open minds who will forget their "mathematical mumbo-jumbo", the following YouTube video will be of great aid. Check it out. (physics and math freaks should ignore it)
https://youtu.be/7Xn6K8sH62I

You got the 7...maybe more.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You got the 7...maybe more.
Well, well, hello...so nice to hear from you again. I trust all is well for you at this upcoming holiday season.
Oh wow, I appreciate your generosity, however your offer just isn't quite good enough for someone like me.
You know, I'm just a slow thinking little old country boy who doesn't understand all the finer points of the game. But, I'm aiming to learn.
How about 7-8-9 as money balls, the breaks, and you lay 2-1 on the money each game. That should be fair enough for a bad player like me against an expert like you????
PoolologyMan and LizardHeadBoy already beat me giving me that spot so you chould do likewise.
Cheers..:joyful:

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Well, well, hello...so nice to hear from you again. I trust all is well for you at this upcoming holiday season.
Oh wow, I appreciate your generosity, however your offer just isn't quite good enough for someone like me.
You know, I'm just a slow thinking little old country boy who doesn't understand all the finer points of the game. But, I'm aiming to learn.
How about 7-8-9 as money balls, the breaks, and you lay 2-1 on the money each game. That should be fair enough for a bad player like me against an expert like you????
PoolologyMan and LizardHeadBoy already beat me giving me that spot so you chould do likewise.
Cheers..:joyful:

Im betting you need a lot more than the 7, but i was gonna shoot left handed with a broom stick of your choice. Maybe you should rewrite your opening post.

In my opinion it has nothing to do with the naysayers, but more about your (an some others) constant
cheerleading on cte.

You can talk this bs on here all you want , but in real play with some of the people on here, the story's gonna plsy out a little different for you .

Happy holidays Low.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
This whole notion that anyone here wants to see CTE "fail" is just insecure paranoia. When I or anyone else questions certain "workings" of CTE it is not a ploy or part of some master plan to sabotage CTE or Stan Shuffett's work. Get over yourself. It's an aiming system (one of many) for pocketing pool balls. When someone says it doesn't work as described, it's not because they are out to destroy it. It's because they can't get it to work as described. There are those who can't get ghostball or fractions or contact point aiming to work as described, and you don't see proponents of those systems belittling those people and calling them haters or "negative nellies".

I can't speak for the 20yr CTE war veterans, but for me it's nothing personal. It's not about Stan or Hal or you or cookie or any other CTE user. It's about the reality of simple mathematical principles, whether you understand them or not, that will always cast a shadow over CTE. That doesn't mean a player can't navigate around these principles and get the system working after some practice. It just means it won't be working due to the perceptions connecting "to the right angles of a regulation pool table".

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im betting you need a lot more than the 7, but i was gonna shoot left handed with a broom stick of your choice. Maybe you should rewrite your opening post.

In my opinion it has nothing to do with the naysayers, but more about your (an some others) constant
cheerleading on cte.<=====your opinion means just as much as mine so that makes me even with you.In fact, my opinion is gooder because I am better looking than you is.

but in real play with some of the people on here, the story's gonna plsy out a little different for you .<===I've already confessed that LizardHeadBoy wiped the floor with me and it's very well known that he can't play a lick. Sooooooo...you gots to give up the handicap I posted because I can't play a lick either.
Now then, 8Pack matey, let's move on to the following:
Sooooo to you, Mr. internet keyboard champ hiding behind a screen...why don't you try to qualify for the US Amateur Championship next year (if you have the nerve and what you think is game) and link up with Cookie giving him the 7 and maybe more. He'll be there just like this year and years past. He uses the 3 magic letters for his game aka CTE and been a vocal proponent for years.
Just in case you were in one of your regular inebriated states and missed it, he finished 9th in the entire USA which was also the second time in that position. The man who has WON more US Amateur Championships than anyone uses CTE and is a certified instructor of it. Why shouldn't pool players know that it works?
Test yourself. Get off your bottom and quit running your mouth. Prove your game and knowledge in front of the world. Problem is you don't have the game to even attempt qualifying because you know the end result in advance." (Excuses and stuttering soon to follow by Anthony)
I'll even help with the excuses. "There's no money payout"..."it requires too much in travel expenses to get there"..."my room will cost a fortune" (room is free to qualifiers)..."I only enter tournaments with $$ prizes which means I'm a pro, not an amateur"..."nobody is here to take my dog out to do his business and feed him while I'm gone..."I'm up for a promotion and have to maintain a perfect attendance record"..."Truth be told, I'd just rather have people believe I'm good on a forum rather than show my ass for what it really is by not being able to qualify."
"shimmy shimmy ko ko bop" for you, my dear friend Anthony.
Let's playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
shimmy shimmy ko ko bop.JPG

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Now then, 8Pack matey, let's move on to the following:
Sooooo to you, Mr. internet keyboard champ hiding behind a screen...why don't you try to qualify for the US Amateur Championship next year (if you have the nerve and what you think is game) and link up with Cookie giving him the 7 and maybe more. He'll be there just like this year and years past. He uses the 3 magic letters for his game aka CTE and been a vocal proponent for years.
Just in case you were in one of your regular inebriated states and missed it, he finished 9th in the entire USA which was also the second time in that position. The man who has WON more US Amateur Championships than anyone uses CTE and is a certified instructor of it. Why shouldn't pool players know that it works?
Test yourself. Get off your bottom and quit running your mouth. Prove your game and knowledge in front of the world. Problem is you don't have the game to even attempt qualifying because you know the end result in advance." (Excuses and stuttering soon to follow by Anthony)
I'll even help with the excuses. "There's no money payout"..."it requires too much in travel expenses to get there"..."my room will cost a fortune" (room is free to qualifiers)..."I only enter tournaments with $$ prizes which means I'm a pro, not an amateur"..."nobody is here to take my dog out to do his business and feed him while I'm gone..."I'm up for a promotion and have to maintain a perfect attendance record"..."Truth be told, I'd just rather have people believe I'm good on a forum rather than show my ass for what it really is by not being able to qualify."
"shimmy shimmy ko ko bop" for you, my dear friend Anthony.
Let's playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
View attachment 535582

You talk shit...then you say you play like shit, and then you sick other players on people to stick up for you.

Onething forsure, cte hasnt helped your low IQ.

Look up Anthony Obermier on YouTube. You can call me anything you want, you cant win...ever.

An if cookie ever makes it my way ...he's got the 7.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You talk shit...then you say you play like shit, and then you sick other players on people to stick up for you.
Onething forsure, cte hasnt helped your low IQ.
Look up Anthony Obermier on YouTube. You can call me anything you want, you cant win...ever.
An if cookie ever makes it my way ...he's got the 7.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched your video.
You are a marvelous pool player, matey.
I would not have a chance against you...all I'd do is sit there and watch you run racks. (one friendly hint: Ditch the facial beard, it is sooo 1980)
Why are you sitting on your duff, in obscurity, instead of being out there on the tour knocking SVB and The Lion into the dirt? "Come on Eunice...wake up and smell the coffee".:smile:
Just think how good you'd be if you used Poolology...(which LizardHeadBoy claims is the greatest method on earth).
Oh well, I guess I'll have to be content with plodding along with meager earnings from moose club shooters with my goofy CTE. I don't dare mess with you.
Nice talking to you again. (By the way, I'm working on my IQ...they have classes for mental improvement at the VA center.)....and the price is right too.
Bye for this time.

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched your video.
You are a marvelous pool player, matey.
I would not have a chance against you...all I'd do is sit there and watch you run racks. (one friendly hint: Ditch the facial beard, it is sooo 1980)
Why are you sitting on your duff, in obscurity, instead of being out there on the tour knocking SVB and The Lion into the dirt? "Come on Eunice...wake up and smell the coffee".:smile:
Just think how good you'd be if you used Poolology...(which LizardHeadBoy claims is the greatest method on earth).
Oh well, I guess I'll have to be content with plodding along with meager earnings from moose club shooters with my goofy CTE. I don't dare mess with you.
Nice talking to you again. (By the way, I'm working on my IQ...they have classes for mental improvement at the VA center.)....and the price is right too.
Bye for this time.

Im glad i work for a living, there's a lot of guys who play way better than i do that have nothing...no thanks.