AZB-1P room money MUST be mailed out

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
ScottR said:
1. You do have one.
2. It would be nice to quote how you insulted her, but the posts have been deleted.
3. Yes it was an insult. Ban me AND you for calling Eydie "jabba". Right?? Except you have been banned before so this would be a permanent one for you. Right??

This is no parting shot, Mike. I'm just answering her direct questions to me.
I would love to know my hidden agenda, Scott.

Had I insulted Timberly, she or someone else would have posted about it long before now.

I make no posts addressed towards you, Srta Gunnslinger, or Eydie... yet you all continue to accost me. I wonder why this is...

T

Timberly

Pinocchio said:
Timberly my question is: Hows the thumb? Thanks for all the hard work.
Pinocchio
Thanks for asking. ;) I go back to the orthopedic tomorrow but it's not too much better. Still some swelling and painful when it moves. I was really hoping it would be better by Derby but it doesn't look like it. :( It could surprise me so I won't give up hope. ;)

You're welcome for "all the hard work". The people that judge & criticize can be a bit of a bummer but overall, most people appreciate all that WBM, myself, & Steve have done. I know for me, the good and the good people far outweigh the bad. (luckily)

See you at Derby!

swami4u

Banned
Re: DCC!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami4u
this is the whole conversation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberly
Quote:
I know i know im late!
But would love to get on the
players list for the week.
any way i can get you 25.00
and get in? If you say yep'ers!
then ill find ya and remind you im
swami and drop ya a Q, let me know thanks
have a great time!

Too late, sorry! Come find me at Derby... I'll be working the InsidePOOL booth most of the time. We're discussing doing something to allow the late comers to join in as players... nothing is set in stone yet but I'll know by the time I get there. (Please do not mention this on here since we don't know for sure) If we do decide to do something to allow more players, I'll know then, so come find me.

i then sent this:
hum sure would like to know before i drive all the way out there. why cant i come drop you 25.00 before i go in the room, then we be all square? list me now
and you have my word ill get ya the 25.00 day one.
and i will even take a night shift room watch for ya in good faith your pick! let me know

Because we need the money to pay for the room BEFORE Derby.

Mailing out a check now, will also not work because it's Dec 27th and the EXTENDED deadline to have the money mailed out was Dec 18th. Between the raffle and accepting the player contributions, I've been working on this for 8 months. I have a personal life that is FULL of things that must be done prior to the DCC... I have a full time job that is extremely busy right now, a car that was totaled in a wreck one month ago, a fractured right thumb that's braced & useless (I'm right handed), a court date for said wreck on Jan 2nd that I've yet to be able to prepare for, New yrs eve plans, packing for the DCC, and getting everything in order at work to be able to leave at 11:00AM on Jan 5th to go catch my flight to the DCC.

All of the above & a couple of more things that I didn't mention are why you cannot pay me now or at the venue. If you want to know more about WHY you can't pay now or there, please go read the threads in the DCC forum... all the info along with they "Why's" are there.

If your trip to the DCC is contingent on your being able to be a player in AZB-1P room then all I can tell you is at this point, don't make the trip.

After reading this soap opra,(thread) i thought i would shoot out how i was treated
by this nice person..........all i did was offer a free night of my time
and to pre pay if i could hit some balls with ya's! shes a real darling in my book
God bless, and have a good new year!

Last edited:
T

Timberly

swami4u said:
After reading this soap opra,(thread) i thought i would shoot out how i was treated
and to pre pay if i could hit some balls with ya's! shes a real darling in my book
It's all posted in the thread you originally started about this.

My advice? Read the threads that pertain to what you wish to partake in next time and don't expect preferential treatment.

Timberly <--- aka "a real darling". :rolleyes:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
swami4u said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
I know i know im late!
have a great time!

Too late, sorry! Come find me at Derby... I'll be working the InsidePOOL booth most of the time. We're discussing doing something to allow the late comers to join in as players... nothing is set in stone yet but I'll know by the time I get there. (Please do not mention this on here since we don't know for sure) If we do decide to do something to allow more players, I'll know then, so come find me.

i then sent this:
hum sure would like to know before i drive all the way out there. why cant i come drop you 25.00 before i go in the room, then we be all square? list me now
and i will even take a night shift room watch for ya in good faith your pick! let me know

Mailing out a check now, will also not work because it's Dec 27th and the EXTENDED deadline to have the money mailed out was Dec 18th. Between the raffle and accepting the player contributions, I've been working on this for 8 months. I have a personal life that is FULL of things that must be done prior to the DCC... I have a full time job that is extremely busy right now, a car that was totaled in a wreck one month ago, a fractured right thumb that's braced & useless (I'm right handed), a court date for said wreck on Jan 2nd that I've yet to be able to prepare for, New yrs eve plans, packing for the DCC, and getting everything in order at work to be able to leave at 11:00AM on Jan 5th to go catch my flight to the DCC.

All of the above & a couple of more things that I didn't mention are why you cannot pay me now or at the venue. If you want to know more about WHY you can't pay now or there, please go read the threads in the DCC forum... all the info along with they "Why's" are there.

If your trip to the DCC is contingent on your being able to be a player in AZB-1P room then all I can tell you is at this point, don't make the trip.

I agree with you. She's a real darling in my book too. Too bad you won't be able to make it this year. Better luck next year.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I don't see the problem??

Swami...

Looks like you were treated very fairly IMHO... Don't know what you wanted to accomplish by posting her PRIVATE MESSAGE but the guidelines for room payment were well spelled out in the DCC threads for months.

Looks like she was being very fair and consistent in NOT giving you preferential treatment.

If you are feeling like the victim here, I certainly don't see it that way, but what do I know?

Good luck,
JBK

swami4u said:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
I know i know im late!
have a great time!

i then sent this:

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
swami4u said:

Not sure if you realized this or not but the "P" in "PM" stands for Private. Here's a thought, next year, pick up some slack and do ALL the work Timberly has done to get this thing going and see how much you are appreciated.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Glad I'm Not TOO Late

I just realized that DCC meant Derby City Classic. It sounds like fun, where do I send my money ?
Doug
( why didn't someone mention this sooner )

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
swami4u said:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
I know i know im late!
have a great time!

i then sent this:

OMG i gave this guy a good rep in error can someone fix it please
MR WILSON?

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Koop said:
Not sure if you realized this or not but the "P" in "PM" stands for Private. Here's a thought, next year, pick up some slack and do ALL the work Timberly has done to get this thing going and see how much you are appreciated.
Me too Gunn!

Ratchet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just found out that I will be there with my BCA team and will try to slide over and say howdy Joey ! I really enjoyed being involved with last years event and regret not being able to keep up with it this year ! Good luck to all this year !

Tom Seifert ....aka ...Ratchet

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Ratchet said:
I just found out that I will be there with my BCA team and will try to slide over and say howdy Joey ! I really enjoyed being involved with last years event and regret not being able to keep up with it this year ! Good luck to all this year !

\
Good luck with your BCA team, Tom. Look forward to seeing you again.
JoeyA

T

Timberly

Ratchet said:

Tom, it'll be very nice to see you again. Glad to see you're still around! Good luck to your BCA team.

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
My thanks goes to those who have worked towards getting all the details for the AZB room hammered out. I for one appreciate that you all did this.

DCC in two days!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!