I'm back! Illinois bound!

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Hello folks,

I'm back and hopefully with a vengeance...

After almost 20 months of going through divorce and re/making my life I am back making cues.
I will be focusing on backorders and cues with new ringwork and with a nicer twist to my previous work.
I have to apologize and thank from the bottom of my heart to all my customers that forgive me and tolerate the long wait time to receive their cues.
I am working on my backlog and on a few new cues.
It took me quite a while to setup my new shop since my ex-sold some of my equipment...:confused::confused::confused:
I have also moved to the Salt Lake City area, to the city of Sandy.
I will be posting about 5 or 6 cues that are starting to go out the door in the next few weeks. I am also working on an overdue Ralph and Scott's orders.
Next ones will be going to New Jersey and Singapore,
This cue is for Daniel Cravens in Illinois. It is pomelle bubinga and heartwood birdseye. The shafts are Michigan maple and lakewood maple (over 150 years old).

6CB79A9A-C1A0-45EA-BBC5-85D5E752DD24_zpsgm7njxcs.jpg

470EBD59-D3CF-4531-A6CB-0BC7020B81A7_zpslr8d6oou.jpg

B4245EDB-AF7C-4965-8952-E87BE4924EC6_zpsgjqye94o.jpg

EF24CE03-6DBB-4A9D-ABA9-BDE3358EEFD5_zpsqkxxqdpa.jpg

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad that life has become more settled for you......divorce involves so much more than just
getting away from the other person.....I look forward to seeing photos of Scott's cue.

Matt B.

sharond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Tony,

I selfishly welcome you back bec I miss you posting your beautiful work!!!

BTW . . . The darker shaft in your pic above, what wood is that?

Dave

Guerra Cues

Silver Member
Thanks for all the kind comments guys. I'm finishing another batch of cues as well working on some new stuff. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guerra Cues

Silver Member
The pictures are absolutely terrible and don’t make justice in any way shape or form to Ralf’s cue. I am finishing your shafts Ralf and as soon as all is complete I will start a new thread with some decent pictures.
The cue is paella burl and ebony nose with 4 shafts and all matching joint protectors.

6c8f407d460b4fd8de1485332b1f740c.jpg

452f58297e2dcfa9c5a6ea66014e43b6.jpg

7721903213cf51778f4a338e43d44aeb.jpg

362f2f41930d9dfa932ad6e649ec0209.jpg

Guerra Cues

Silver Member
How far out is your list right now?

Between 12 to 18 months depending on the complexity of the cue. It might be delayed a few extra months since I just bought a home and I will be changing and overhauling my cue shop.
Until I’m caught up I’m not taking any more orders.

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony, how is Scott Lokey's cue coming along?

He's been extremely patient and I know he's awaiting
your confirmation when it will be shipped. (ref. post #2)

Thanks,

Matt B.