On The Road Again with Perfect Aim....

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Geno, if I was going to play you I would want you to be 100%. I wouldn't want to beat you like you are right now. I can't beat you anyway. I'm just saying if I were Chris and was going to play for that kind up money I would wait until you were on your best game and I wouldn't be calling you out everyday.

It just shows more class when you can take a man's word for exactly what it is.....his word. No need in all of the pressure. It just seems like everyday for the past two weeks you have been explaining, yourself daily, why you can't and won't play right now.

This is my opinion.....take it for what it's worth.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geno, if I was going to play you I would want you to be 100%. I wouldn't want to beat you like you are right now. I can't beat you anyway. I'm just saying if I were Chris and was going to play for that kind up money I would wait until you were on your best game and I wouldn't be calling you out everyday.

It just shows more class when you can take a man's word for exactly what it is.....his word. No need in all of the pressure. It just seems like everyday for the past two weeks you have been explaining, yourself daily, why you can't and won't play right now.

This is my opinion.....take it for what it's worth.

Hello Allen Brown,
What part of Alabama are you in? Thanks.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

PoolSharkAllen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I might not ever get into the playing shape that i need to get into to play Chris for $5,000.

Would I like to. Sure. but if I play i am going to be ready.

I played for $5,000 plus or won over $5,000 about 7 times in my life. I won each match that I played. This is over the last 30 years.

I was always ready to play or I didn't play. And I didn't have the dead nutz. in fact I was usually the underdog so people thought.

If my health isn't right there will be no game. As simple as that.

Right now I can't play 2 days in a row without feeling I got beat up the second day.

I'm working on it though and chris will be the first to know when I'm ready.

Like I said this is extra motivation for me to get back in fighting shape.
How did this bet ever reach 5K? You should bet whatever you feel comfortable in playing with, be it $100 or 200 or whatever.

And if you decide not to play at all, the sun will still rise again tomorrow. Don't let Bartram pressure you into doing something you don't want to do.

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You do too. You just don't know that you know Perfect Aim.
My theory is that some people use Perfect Aim, CTE/Pro1 and TOI naturally.

I see great similarities in most aiming systems. They all attempt to help you find the PERFECT SIGHT PICTURE, which some people seem to be able to do just by hitting a million balls.

That is what Gene told me when we met a few years back. We were talking about players like Ricky Gracyk for example and we happened to go to a table. After I shot some balls he set up, Gene said some people don't need it because they already do it. I am still a weak player so that confirms to me that I just have a lot of other issues.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
How did this bet ever reach 5K? You should bet whatever you feel comfortable in playing with, be it $100 or 200 or whatever.

And if you decide not to play at all, the sun will still rise again tomorrow. Don't let Bartram pressure you into doing something you don't want to do.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's exactly how it was for sure..

Think what you want, he wasn't intentionally knocking anyone, just making a statement about how well Brian plays banks. Just giving credit to one of the greatest bankers around! Pretty sure that's no big secret...:rolleyes:

I've known Bobby Sr for years. Now that I'm back in Indy we a rekindled a great relationship. 2 older pool players that have been through allot of the same things over the years.

I have allot of respect for his game and I think the feeling is mutual.

Any info he would give me about a player is coming from one friend to another.

By the way, how long do you need to know someone before it's considered knocking someones action to say how they play?

Info about brian greg i could have found out from anyone in the room. it's kind of common knowledge.

We had a player in the poolroom last night looking for a game. I've been here so much that i am treated pretty much like a regular.

I'd feel pretty bad if I watched a person I had befriended lose all his money because he got in a bad game because I didn't say anything to a friend.

It's hard where to draw the line when it's right and when it's wrong.

Judgement call.

But when a road player comes around it's kind of cool to see the whole poolroom kind of work together like one unit.

Even though they all play each other they are still friends.

And friends do help friends.........

Thanks for your comments on the subject......

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a great workout tonight but............

But my darn ribs and back and neck and knees.

Everything aches. Right now I have ice on my back. I'll shift it to my shoulder and then to my neck.

Tomorrow it will be really tough to play anyone. i can play but it might not be pretty.

Bobby Sr and Myself played again tonight.

I won both sets of 10 ball and was really happy with how I played. I had a spell where I missed a few shots in the first set but I got it right on track to pick up and play pretty good.

The second set I played OK. I was lucky to win. Bob couldn't buy a roll.

I feel like I'm right on the edge again to playing real sporty but the body is just too beat up to continually function at a higher level.

Lose the weight and get rid of this blood sugar problem I think is my only problem.

I quit taking my metformin. I never asked a doctor about it but I'm assuming it's OK as long as I can keep the blood sugar down.

I think one of the reasons for all the aches and pains is without the meds my blood sugar does go up some and that inflames the joints and old injuries.

Ibprophen doesn't seem to help much and neither does asprin. And i don't want to do any type of drug that will fog my mind.

I'm going to talk to the VNEA league operators tomorrow and see about setting up a table at their State tourny here.

I will do free mini lessons with perfect Aim for everyone I can.

Should be a good time and it would keep me off the pool table and give my body a little rest to heal up.

20 more lbs to go. Already lost 10.

From past experience I know the next 10 will be tougher. i'm up for the challenge. It's kind of like a tournament within yourself that you can't lose as long as you don't give up.

It would be hard enough being at home and losing this weight. doing it on the road is even a bigger challenge and still keep up the energy.

I can't wait until i can say......

I DID IT !!!!!!!!!!! And see if I am still diabetic at that weight.

170 Lbs.

In Jan of 2009 I was at 250.

One man a van and the road.........

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll spot him 5 lbs and..............

Bartram and Geno should have weight loss contest. Both of them have been in the gym lately.

And 6 to five one the money............

Now we just need someone who can figure out a money line on the even.:rolleyes: :rotflmao1::rotflmao:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW I feel good today............

I have a lesson at 4:00 and a game as soon as i can get there.

Won't be for allot of money but enough to hurt a little with brian groce at John Waynes.

I told him yesterday that i might not play. Right now it looks like a go.

I don't know what I did different to feel like this today but I hope it keeps on keepin.

If I start feeling like this everyday. look out .

I'm going to either teach up a storm or play up a storm.

Can't wait to get to my lesson.

Isn't that cool.

I can't wait to get to work. how many people can say that.

I'm a lucky man.

One man a van and the road...........

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back to the ice..........

Did my lesson at 4:00 and was going to go play some pool.

I ended back in the room with the ice bags on my back.

I'm still going out to play.

1/2 hour of ice and I should be good to go.

I called the vendors that have the pool tables at the state tourny here in Indy and they say they don't have an extra table to do free Perfect Aim mini lessons on.

That's a shame. I could help allot of players in a short period of time.

Oh well. I'll just drift around and see what i can stir up.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just played with a Meucci cue and I was kind of baffled..

I was down to Brickyard and a player named Chris has one of his new low deflection shafts on his cue.

It looks like a normal maple shaft but it is very low deflection and plays pretty sweet.

I used a Meucci for about 7 years and thought it played reaaly good. In fact I still have it back in Wisconsin.

How or what is he doing to make a shaft like this that is so low deflection?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

bob_bushka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geno

I just got into Minot, Nd yesterday. Gave 2 lessons at The Rack. Nice poolhall.

After giving those 2 lessons with and the players explaining to others how well Perfect Aim works, I have 10 lessons set up in the next 4 days.

3 today, 3 Wed, 3 thursday and 1 on Friday. I can only do 3 a day.

I have my camera with me and I'm going to try and interview each player before and after. I need to show the world that these Perfect Aim lessons are 99% successful.

Just trying to help players play better wherever I go.

Just one man that has it right and knows for sure it's right. In 3 years of teaching this my enthusiasm has never waivered.

My claim that Perfect Aim will cut your misses in half is an underestimate.

What a great little pool community here in Minot, ND. They really love their pool.

Gotto go have some fun. First lesson is at 3:15.

Have a great day. Geno.............

Just wanted to say hi Gene! I am happy you had more success in Minot. I will be in River Falls again this year so our paths may pass again. Good Luck with your fantastic aiming system!

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great state tourny here in Indy........

I got down there late because I knew all the tables would be full.

I ended up giving a few Perfect Aim lessons and setting up a few more.

I also saw one of my students playing someone that he usually loses to.

He didn't win but he didn't lose. That was sweet to see. And only days after the lesson. The results are pretty quick.

I'll be down there until Sunday for sure.

One man a van and the road.......

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Highlight of the day.......

I was dead tired and the night was winding down and soon it was becoming morning.

As I walked into the main tournament room I noticed a young man playing with who i thought was his father. it turns out it is his mothers boyfriend.

I asked him if the boy was his son and he explained that Skyler was his girlfriends son. he also explained that he works with other kids from their home town.

I asked him if I could help the young man some. He said go right ahaead.

Now in order to help Skylar i have to show the both of them and I did.

Skyler is left eyedominant/right handed, so it was really important to learn how to aim with Perfect Aim. First I explained that he would cut the ball real good to the left but when he cut a shot to the right it would be too thick more than not.

It was classic to a tee. I let Skyler hit the shot to the right too thick for about 10 trys and then I showed him how to correct the problem. And sometimes he would make it but when missed would be too thick.

Unless this young man knew how to do this he cannot improve very fast.

This will speed things up considerably.

Anytime I get a chance to help a young man, especially 10 to 12 years old I love to help.

I know this for sure. He will never forget where he learned one of the most important things for his pool game.

One man a van and the raod.........

Last edited:

8BALLDELUXE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geno will you ever make it back thru Iowa? MidWest Championships could be a great place to teach a bunch of players.

Thank you for teaching our great game.

Be safe and drive safe.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I might be coming that way....

Geno will you ever make it back thru Iowa? MidWest Championships could be a great place to teach a bunch of players.

Thank you for teaching our great game.

Be safe and drive safe.

Right now I'm trying to figure out which way to go.

I'm playing pretty good right now and would like to keep playing.

I like the idea of Iowa. A great pool state and I have so many friends there already.

I think that is next weekend, is that correct............?

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Be at the Marriot East in Indianapolis again tonight......

What a great venue for the players.

John Stitch is here from Minnesota helping run things a little.

Last night he ran 65 mini tournaments. 8 ball race to 3, 9 ball race to 5, doubles and scotch doubles.
Talk about creating allot of fun for the players.

There is no coin drop for the players, tables are all open and the entrys are all $10.

First is $50 and second is $20 and everyone gets to compete that wants to play.

Last night when John started the minis there was a line about 20 players deep.

I even played in a couple of them.

I also did about 20 mini lessons for the players. That's not many considering that there are about 300 players there but that's quite a few for one person.

There is even an action room where they have 4 tables. All open and there is usually something going on down there.

I put fliers out on all the tables letting players know that I'm there and teaching. I went back through last night and most of the fliers were gone so allot of players kept them.

Going back down today. It will be all teams. That place is packed right now John told me. Hard to even find a chair even though there are plenty.

This Marriot was a great choice for a tournament like this. My hats of the the vendors here in Indy. Great setup and allot of fun for everyone.

Because everyone is so busy I'm having players want me to come to their home town to do lessons. I might have to stay here in the Indiana area for another week. But that's a good thing.

Need to make up some more fliers, roll up my sleeves and see what the night will bring.

I even had one guy ask me for the 7 ball and gamble.

Another player told me he would give me the 5 ball. John Stitch jumped right up and said he's got $1000 on geno. Soon after the guys buddy says, Gene albrecht, is that you.

That kind of blew that but that's OK. It sounds like the guy wants to do it anyway. He made the comment if I don't get to shoot the spot won't help me much.

But that works both ways. With me getting the 5 ball he might never get to the table, at least not for awhile sometimes.

If I see the guy today and he says he will give me the 5 ball i'm going to have to empty my pockets and bet it all. And most of Johns money also.

When we hit around 60 we all look a little helpless to these younger players. But we're not running a race , we're playing pool.

I don't think he's going to like how this turns out i hope.

One man a van and the road...........