Brunswick Gold Crown For Sale

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
9' Brunswick Gold Crown 1 w/ball return for sale. $1200 Locke, NY

This table came from a local billiard hall and is disassembled, at my home. This table had spent its entire life setup in the same location, and as such, the condition is very good.

This table has new cushions, new pockets, and Brunswick Centennial balls.
Also comes with a custom built overhead light with parabolic lenses (similar design to a Diamond Billiard Products light), a triangle rack, 2 bridge sticks, and 2 one-piece house cues.

I will also offer a great price on new Simonis Cloth (or any other cloth, of your choice) with the table, and may work out arrangements to set the table up for you, as I am a pool table mechanic.

(The photos shown are of the table next to the one I have for sale. You may note from the photos that the Brunswick emblem is missing from one of the rails: that is not the case with this table. All emblems are intact and all hardware is included.)

IMG950034.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG950029.jpg

IMG950033.jpg

Last edited:

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Table

9' Brunswick Gold Crown 1 w/ball return for sale. $1800 Locke, NY

This table came from a local billiard hall and is disassembled, at my home. This table had spent its entire life setup in the same location, and as such, the condition is very good.

This table has new cushions, new pockets, and Brunswick Centennial balls.
Also comes with a custom built overhead light with parabolic lenses (similar design to a Diamond Billiard Products light), a triangle rack, 2 bridge sticks, and 2 one-piece house cues.

I will also offer a great price on new Simonis Cloth (or any other cloth, of your choice) with the table, and may work out arrangements to set the table up for you, as I am a pool table mechanic.

I would like to move this table quickly, and may be somewhat flexible on the price, depending on what we can work out.

(The photos shown are of the table next to the one I have for sale. You may note from the photos that the Brunswick emblem is missing from one of the rails: that is not the case with this table. All emblems are intact and all hardware is included.)

View attachment 288257

View attachment 288258

View attachment 288259

View attachment 288260
-

Which cushions are installed on this GCI?

Thanks
Rob,M

bradsh98

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a Brunswick emblem that your missing off your table $60 and its yours.

As I mentioned in the post, the photos posted are not of the table that I have for sale, they are of the table NEXT to the table that I have for sale. The Brunswick emblem and all other hardware is in tact on the table that I have for sale. Thank you for looking

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Table

Brunswick Superspeed cushions.

-
Today's superspeed cushions are not the same profile as the superspeed cushions on the GCI....
Did you calibrate the subrail and rail liner to superspeed specs?
I'd hate to see a fellow AZer purchase a GC for $1800.00 and then find out that they'll have to drop another $1200.00 to have the rails updated"calibrated" to fit today's superspeed cushions to play properly..
Hope this helps.

Rob.M

bradsh98

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
-
Today's superspeed cushions are not the same profile as the superspeed cushions on the GCI....
Did you calibrate the subrail and rail liner to superspeed specs?
I'd hate to see a fellow AZer purchase a GC for $1800.00 and then find out that they'll have to drop another $1200.00 to have the rails updated"calibrated" to fit today's superspeed cushions to play properly..
Hope this helps.

Rob.M

Rob,
I am well aware that the k55 profile of today's modern day cushions do not match the profile of the original Monarch cushions that came on the original GC1 tables. I did not perform any of the work on this table. The table was set up in a local pool hall, and worked on by the local mechanic that serviced the establishment. He did not 'calibrate' the subrails to accomodate the new profile cushion. I understand the point you are trying to make. However, fact of the matter is, there are only a select number of table mechanics that know how to properly modify a subrail profile, or will even consider doing it. People have been playing on GC1s with k55 cushions OR k66 cushions for years, in many poolhalls all over the country. Just because k55 cushions don't perfectly match the subrail angle, and consequently shorten the playfield dimensions, thereby changing the 2:1 ratio of the length:width dimensions by a small amount, does not mean that they will play bad. It only means that this table hasn't been modified to be current with todays standard of work, that MAY be performed. Even with the k55 cushions, you should still achieve the WPA standard of 4.5 table lengths when testing 'table speed'.

Thank you for looking.