Jb Rugged 4x8 review

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Oh wow so you can't read minds but read bank accounts? Netflix is looking for a new super hero I think you would the perfect fit. Average case maker with abilit6to read checking account balances..brilliant

I have no idea, just going by what you have said...

One post you are whining about the price of the case and saying that you would prefer a Whitten but need to win the lotto first.....and the next you are fronting like you're wealthy and money doesn't matter.

Mixed messages but what else is to be expected at this point.

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your right I apologize that I said sorry I did want my review to let people know what happened to my case and how you treated me. People rate businesses on quality and how they are treated...I know shocking huh Johnny

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Btw you should never ever compare your cases to Whitten your single A ball they are the majors bud remember that. They are full of class an from I have seen not arrogant looneys like this JB guy.

Ok, well I have repaired plenty of Whitten cases and know how they are built. Yes they are very well built and Joe and Jill are super classy.

Too bad you will likely never be able to afford one as the odds of hitting the lottery are pretty high. Maybe I will take out my Whittens tomorrow and enjoy them for you.

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really love how crazy you are it's truly amazing. Your trying to say I'm all over the place when I never changed my story because it's the truth. Funny the only person who changed their story was you. It's fantastic almost as good as an older SVU episode. First I'm lying who's to say I was there, then it gets good folks a day later MAGIC HAPPENS John finally VAGUELY remembered our interaction. Wow this is amazing stuff did you by any chance have some miracle water they were selling for 9.99 plus s&h ? I heard that stuff is the truth.

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yah thanks John for being so dumb you assume how much money people have over a case review. Your a winner man I really want to be like you one day. Maybe I'll start a go fund me page..

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Your right I apologize that I said sorry I did want my review to let people know what happened to my case and how you treated me. People rate businesses on quality and how they are treated...I know shocking huh Johnny

Nothing happened to your case. It worked exactly as intended to work. I will use my friend Jack Justis' advice for you. If you don't want the interior of your JB Case to come out then stop pulling it out.

As for business ratings....sure....that's why the positive testimonials outweigh the negative ones by hundreds to one. So sorry we are only 99.5% great.

Monarch Butterfly Case:

Just so you know, this case looks and feels incredible in person. Richer looking in person than in these pics, they seem a little washed out. How do I know? I own the only other version of this case in a 4x8. John & I worked on the leather selection together and it came out awesome! Thank you, John.

I also own an original AVP butterfly case, which I love, but John's version is a really nice upgrade to those: great pockets on the outside, including a separate jump butt section; additional protection added to the sides; better interior that you can load upright if preferred; and you can still overstuff it with cues as with the original AVP. So if you like to carry around a couple extra cues to show folks, this is your case.

The leather is so nice on this case, my wife wants a purse made from the same leather - it is very "Coach-like" in quality.

I almost want to buy this one too to have a spare, but I have too many cases at the moment. Congratulations to the person who pulls the trigger...You will be very happy!

Dave

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lies on lies thanks for the fun your case failed plain and aimple I never "yanked" on the interior that's just absolute bologna. Thanks for the idea though I need a 6x12 too.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I really love how crazy you are it's truly amazing. Your trying to say I'm all over the place when I never changed my story because it's the truth. Funny the only person who changed their story was you. It's fantastic almost as good as an older SVU episode. First I'm lying who's to say I was there, then it gets good folks a day later MAGIC HAPPENS John finally VAGUELY remembered our interaction. Wow this is amazing stuff did you by any chance have some miracle water they were selling for 9.99 plus s&h ? I heard that stuff is the truth.

I didn't say you were lying I asked you to PROVE that you are a customer by providing what I said to you that you claim was so "rude"

And yes AFTER the discussion got going I said I VAGUELY remember you asking about the interior and me showing you how to put it back in. I don't remember YOU at all and couldn't possibly recognize you. That's how insignificant the conversation was to me. I vaguely remember being asked if it's normal that the interior can be taken out and I said yes. So beyond that who knows...you have not provided any more details other than saying I was "rude" to you.

Then you continued your "review" by making false claims about how my case is built, which by the way is actually the textbook definition of arrogance when you are clearly wrong about how a case is made but you decide to go all in and tell the builder of that case that he doesn't know how his own case is built.

And you finished strong with the ludicrous claim that Castillo cases blow ours away in quality, even as you were comparing two different models. I am sure Gil will want to thank you for that, or maybe not because the end result is that I have to now do a complete comparison between my Castillo cases and the JB Cases. While your heart is likely in the right place trying to pay Gil back for the "rebound case" deal you got the end result is that thousands of people will see the point for point comparison and be better able to judge for themselves.

As much as I like Castillo cases - and to be clear I would be ok with using one if we didn't make cases - they are not in any way "better" than ours and are not a better value. But since you like to make this claim and repeat it I have to answer that because repetition doesn't make it true.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Lies on lies thanks for the fun your case failed plain and aimple I never "yanked" on the interior that's just absolute bologna. Thanks for the idea though I need a 6x12 too.

Well I never said you yanked on the case. You are yanking at straws though. our case didn't fail, at least not based on everything you have claimed thus far.

You asked if the interior was made to come out and I said yes. And so because our interior is made to be removable then it comes out when it is pulled out. No other way to get it out other than MAYBE ridiculous force beating on the bottom but I don't think even that would work.

Last edited:

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont expect you to say Castillo are better cases Duh are you that dumb ? Never asked for your opinion because everyone knows what the answer coming from you would be ugh since they are your competitor. What a cringe fest it is to hear you say its ludicrous to say Castillo are better cases LOL

I said your cases are trash I never gave a tutorial on how your cases are made??

Last edited:

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why the **** does it slide loose for 6 inches then stop and not come out John you still haven't answered that because your a dope.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

yeah, that's how memory works, something that was not important to me and where there was nothing special about the interaction is typically not remembered. But when a person tries then sometimes some memory of it comes back.

Doesn't matter though because the underlying claims are suspect. On one side we have you making claims about an incident that was about a year ago at the Super Billiards Expo and on the other side thousands of satisfied customers.

HI KAREN&JOHN
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT THE CASE ARRIVED TODAY AND IT LOOKS EVEN BETTER IN PERSON. THIS WILL NOW BE CONSIDERED MY ROAD CASE AND ALL OTHERS WILL BE FOR STORAGE. I LIKE THE WAY YOU DESIGNED THE DOUBLE LONG POCKET FOR ACCESSORIES AND JUMPCUE HANDLE. I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU FOLKS AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. AGAIN THANKYOU FOR THE EASY PROCESS TO IN MAKING ME A AWESOME CASE AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK. ...........ALWAYS PLAYHARD JEFF

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Why the **** does it slide loose for 6 inches then stop and not come out John you still haven't answered that because your a dope.

Prove it. I have answered it. You have the case and you have the ability to make a video. I have offered you several ways to prove it and you continue to make a claim that you appear to be unwilling to prove.

But the answer to your question IF it does what you say is that it was not made correctly which would be an almost impossibility for that part of the case to do what you claim.

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your sad if you need to advertise on someone's review like does it get any lower hahahah oh man everytime I think you've outdone yourself you just surprise me even more everytime. You lied about knowing what I said to you at the expo I did NOT just say "does the interior come out" your a bs artist that had the audacity to call a former customer a liar then on top of it put words in his mouth. Your a disgrace to the billiard community. Now the billiard world has proof of how scum you truly are as a human being. I hope you recover from your shoot yourself in the foot syndrom.

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to thank you again for your insanity, ignorance, arrogance whatever word is a hybrid for all three you nailed it.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I dont expect you to say Castillo are better cases Duh are you that dumb ? Never asked for your opinion because everyone knows what the answer coming from you would be ugh since they are your competitor. What a cringe fest it is to hear you say its ludicrous to say Castillo are better cases LOL

I said your cases are trash I never gave a tutorial on how your cases are made??

While I would never say that any case is better than ours if I don't believe that it is I have often been quite complimentary of other maker's cases. INCLUDING Castillo's. I did nice review of his cases on AZB after inspecting one at a pool room in New York.

But yes, the way you so forcefully stated that Castillo cases blow ours away is ludicrous. They don't blow ours away in any sense of the word.

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After a day of listening to you I may have to INHALE when the case burning ceremony begins tomorrow night. I disagree 1000% Gil makes a superior product for the money.