Weekly pool tournaments in Houston area

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
There is not a a thread or web site that has a list of weekly tournaments in the Houston area. Please add as much info about the tounament as possible such as time, location, table size, game, race, calcutta or not, etc.

Thanks. I'll also add tournaments as I learn of them. Thanks

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
Fast Eddies Fuqua - 9:00 Wednesday start. 10 dollar entry 8 foot olhausens.
Deep Pockets Alvin - 8:00 Sunday start. 8 dollar entry 8 foot off brand tables
Legends League City - 8:00 Thursday start. 8 foot o.s. brunswicks or diamonds

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
Q stix northside off of 1960 Tuesday night 8:00 32 player limit 200 dollars added 8 ball on diamond smart tables no calcutta that I know of would love to play it but alas its over an hour away from me. Ask kim white for more details

Bar tournament- scotch doubles 8 ball at Good times around the alvin area. Sunday 5:00, calcutta juices the payout nicely. 2 tables race to "1" LOL.

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
Any tourneys tonight or more people know of in Houston?

Tell Roy to keep holding out of his honey holes. I know he knows where tournaments are. LOL I never go to them or play pool so can't help you. I will call one of my buddies though and ask him. What side of town you on?

STICKBNDER

Cajun Transplant
Silver Member
Friday tourney at nicks sports bar on wilcrest (west houston) 8ball race to 2. Really a tuff tourney. A lot of strong shooters usually. 5 bar boxes
saturday night side pockets on west little york. (northwest houston) 8 ball race to 2. 8 bar boxes
saturday night big johns 9 ball tourney. Good turnout. 14 bar boxes.
Tuesday night my bar off of hwy 6. Race to 1.
There are also a bunch of tourneys i believe at bogies in north houston. Almost nightly.

I think there is still a sunday 9 ball tourney, and wed 8 ball tourney(race to 3) at slicks in katy.

There are a bunch around our area, some tourneys move around a bit also.

There is also the monthly tour here in houston also. Good turnout.

I know of a few others just not coming at the moment... Will post them when my brain fart kicks in!!!>..

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Tell Roy to keep holding out of his honey holes. I know he knows where tournaments are. LOL I never go to them or play pool so can't help you. I will call one of my buddies though and ask him. What side of town you on?

Juice I'm South Side, going out to Big Tyme tonight though, don't mind the long drives when I have nothing to do in the morning. The more info the better though.

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
Juice I'm South Side, going out to Big Tyme tonight though, don't mind the long drives when I have nothing to do in the morning. The more info the better though.

You better learn spanish. LOL

sizl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know right, looks like I'll be buying a house in League City or Friendswood. Or on the golf course in Pearland. Too many options, the whole city is for sale!

It is a buyers market right now, that is for sure. Welcome to Houston, bro!
What time will you be at Big Tyme? Will their be alcohol involved?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
There is not a a thread or web site that has a list of weekly tournaments in the Houston area. Please add as much info about the tounament as possible such as time, location, table size, game, race, calcutta or not, etc.

Thanks. I'll also add tournaments as I learn of them. Thanks

There is listing of weekly tournaments in the Texas Pool Group. No one from Houston has updated anything in a while though.

Ray

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
It is a buyers market right now, that is for sure. Welcome to Houston, bro!
What time will you be at Big Tyme? Will their be alcohol involved?

Sizl I'll be with Roy come say what's up. I will be there at 7, there will be a ton of alcohol involved. I mix a little pool in with my drinking.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
There is listing of weekly tournaments in the Texas Pool Group. No one from Houston has updated anything in a while though.

Ray

I will be updating things soon.

Here is the link: http://forums.azbilliards.com/group.php?groupid=11

Send in your request to join and I will hook you right up. I found out that you can subscribe to threads in social groups too! It's NOT automatic like when you post here. You must hit thread tools.

Ray

shooter006

Here's a few tournaments I know of lately.

mon. bogies billiards 3040 fm1960, 9ball 8:30p

tues. my bar 5406 n hwy6, 8ball 8p; crazy frogs 249 @ 1960, 8ball, house match 100%, 9:30p

wed. bb wolfs murphy @ 59s, 8 ball, plus 8 ball side pot. 9pm; deep pockets alvin tx, 9 ball calculcator, 8:30p.

thurs. jacks for coctails 59s @ wilcrest, 8 ball, house matches 100%, plus 8 ball side pot + $75 added

fri. nicks bar n grill briar forrest @ wilcrest, 8 ball, plus 8 ball side pot 9:30p.

sat. lynns long branch antoine @ piedmont, 8 ball, plus 8ball side pot. 8p; jacks for cocktails 8ball house matches pot, $75 added to 8ball pot 9pm

sun. just 2 more spencer hwy pasadena, 9 ball, calculcator, 4:30p ; slick willies west green @ I10, 9ball, 4:30p

Happy Shootin':thumbup:

Last edited:

LJhookem14

My friends call me LJ
Silver Member
Old thread - new member (2-3 weeks). Wonder if any of the people above can update this again??