Thank you, Billy Incardona

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
.. Just finished watching Pettipeice vs Appleton US Open 1 PKT and I wanted to take a moment and put something positive out there.

Mr. Incardona is the BEST that has ever been in the booth talking 1 PKT. Before the next shot is taken he has analyzed the table, reviewed the options, pointed out the advantage / disadvantages to each AND pointed to the correct shot given the score and other variables.

This while mixing in stories, comments or one liners such as ".... this shot is wrong on so many levels ... well... it's ... it's just hard to describe..."

(this line was not from tonight but a match on accu-stats with Shannon D. and someone...)

OH from tonight ... "... fraught with peril.." did make it in... nice!

Anyway Thank You Billy for all that you have given back and the knowledge that you have shared.:clapping:

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy and Grady...

... not much to say about this one...

Incardona-Grady-480.jpg

DGunter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed 100%. He is by far my favorite commentator. You can learn so much just by listening to him.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
True story: We ran out of hard drive space towards the end of today and I considered deleting the Appleton/Pettipeice match because it was such a long grinding match. The reason I didnt do it is that even though I didnt listen to the commentary as the match was taped I knew that there was three hours of Billy doing his thing and to ditch it would be just be stupid. I used a work around that is unreliable but made it work so I could keep the match.

In all honesty if it would have been just about anyone else in the booth that match would be gone now. That should tell you who I think is the best in the world at commentary. At some point in the future I'll put that match on YouTube and watch it just to hear what Billy came up with to fill three long ass hours. I have no doubt that when that happens I'll be very glad I didnt click that button.

Billy has said in the past about Efren "I am just glad I was here at the same time he was." Thats how I feel about Billy's work.

Thank you Billy for sharing your time and talent.

sengkun108

sengkun108
Silver Member
i'm sorry...i don't know much about Mr Billi Incardona....who is he? i know he is very good player......is he a coach or mentor in POOL game? thanks for posrting this thread..... i believe many country in Asia could use him as a coach or something to improve their game...just an idea offcourse

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'm sorry...i don't know much about Mr Billi Incardona....who is he? i know he is very good player......is he a coach or mentor in POOL game? thanks for posrting this thread..... i believe many country in Asia could use him as a coach or something to improve their game...just an idea offcourse

Here you go, courtesy of OnePocket.org ---> Billy Incardona.

nevermiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
.. Just finished watching Pettipeice vs Appleton US Open 1 PKT and I wanted to take a moment and put something positive out there.

Mr. Incardona is the BEST that has ever been in the booth talking 1 PKT. Before the next shot is taken he has analyzed the table, reviewed the options, pointed out the advantage / disadvantages to each AND pointed to the correct shot given the score and other variables.

This while mixing in stories, comments or one liners such as ".... this shot is wrong on so many levels ... well... it's ... it's just hard to describe..."

(this line was not from tonight but a match on accu-stats with Shannon D. and someone...)

OH from tonight ... "... fraught with peril.." did make it in... nice!

Anyway Thank You Billy for all that you have given back and the knowledge that you have shared.:clapping:

I agree 100%. I think his breakdown of decision making and strategy is second to none. Plus, he is really entertaining to boot.

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have purchased tons of matches from Accu-stats over the years. Due to the knowledge shared in the commentary booth, I can honestly say I've learned more from Dr. Bill about the thought process of playing pool than anyone else. Trust him, he's a Doctor!

George Fels

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill Incardona

He's absolutely terrific. But I also believe considerable credit should go to Steve Booth, Jay Helfert, and everybody else who took a turn behind the mike. GF

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's absolutely terrific. But I also believe considerable credit should go to Steve Booth, Jay Helfert, and everybody else who took a turn behind the mike. GF

I appreciate anyone who makes the effort to provide commentary on the PPV and both Steve and Jay did a fine job.

However, while watching I was simply moved by the fact of how much I learn, while being entertained - every time Billy is in the booth.

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
I agree 110%. Billy I. absolutely makes 1pkt video matches great to watch. Sprinkle a little Danny D. in there with him and nothing comes close.

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess I'm getting 'old' because there are times I enjoy sitting
and watching a good pool match with great informative, funny,
and entertaining commentary more than playing. Most of the
time it's Billy and someone else in the booth.

Tap tap tap..... Billy I. for sharing it all with us. I'm sure Grady
is smiling up there just watching too!! :grin:

td