I CANCELLED A SALE-REVIEW/Opinons/FEEDBACK PLEASE

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any of y'all have a good connection for bulk popcorn. I could use a hookup. My man retired and eased on down to the Keys!

JackOfNoTrades

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang. Was thinking of perusing the ads here for my son’s first cue. But alas I’m ‘new’... so... I guess eBay...

:shrug:

:eek:uttahere:

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang. Was thinking of perusing the ads here for my son’s first cue. But alas I’m ‘new’... so... I guess eBay...

:shrug:

:eek:uttahere:

Just buy new, you'll have no drama. Just like buying a new vehicle, you'll be the first one to fart in the drivers seat. When I seen the new member got screwed because he was new and no trader rating, I was going to send him a $750 Jacoby that's a nice cue, but just collects dust in my possession.

That would be from someone with a low post count and no trader rating, but I can't stand low ballers. Which is why I don't sell anything and would rather give it away or throw it out. This issue right here is a prime example for why I don't waste my time with people.

JackOfNoTrades

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just buy new, you'll have no drama. Just like buying a new vehicle, you'll be the first one to fart in the drivers seat. When I seen the new member got screwed because he was new and no trader rating, I was going to send him a $750 Jacoby that's a nice cue, but just collects dust in my possession.

That would be from someone with a low post count and no trader rating, but I can't stand low ballers. Which is why I don't sell anything and would rather give it away or throw it out. This issue right here is a prime example for why I don't waste my time with people.

Yes sir, will do. Sage advice which I will take.

(A quick aside: Truth be told I mean no harm here in this thread. Just a playful jest on an epic thread :smile: If I’m able to dodge the ban-hammer I tend to bring equal parts chaos, controversy, and most of all levity in my wake. Life is short!)

That aside, I’m thinking Seybert’s so I can get it for him for Christmas with his name engraved. He’ll adore it, and he’s more than held up his end of the bargain: if he is serious and genuinely works at his game, we’ll get him his own personal cue that he picks out - within reason on $. Turns out he’s at the table as soon as he’s home from school pretty much every day we’ve had it (~2.5 months). He’s got poolitis. Tirelessly working on his shots: straight in, cuts, banks, kicks, jumps. He’s eaten up with it. I love it.

I cannot help but make the observation that you truly seem to be a good soul. Your Jacoby going straight into loving and appreciative hands? Salt of the earth.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes sir, will do. Sage advice which I will take.

(A quick aside: Truth be told I mean no harm here in this thread. Just a playful jest on an epic thread :smile: If I’m able to dodge the ban-hammer I tend to bring equal parts chaos, controversy, and most of all levity in my wake. Life is short!)

That aside, I’m thinking Seybert’s so I can get it for him for Christmas with his name engraved. He’ll adore it, and he’s more than held up his end of the bargain: if he is serious and genuinely works at his game, we’ll get him his own personal cue that he picks out - within reason on $. Turns out he’s at the table as soon as he’s home from school pretty much every day we’ve had it (~2.5 months). He’s got poolitis. Tirelessly working on his shots: straight in, cuts, banks, kicks, jumps. He’s eaten up with it. I love it.

I cannot help but make the observation that you truly seem to be a good soul. Your Jacoby going straight into loving and appreciative hands? Salt of the earth.

My humble .02, skip the engraving in case he later sells or doesn't like it.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I should flip my stance and defend his actions like everyone else is trying to do? Duane screwed up, and still won’t admit he screwed up. He has tried to justify his terrible actions. He has mocked a couple different users because they asked him to reply in a manner that was coherent so we could figure out what was going on. But I’m being the childish one....

It’s a pool forum and furious over the sale of a $500 cue stick you had nothing to do with.. you must have one miserable life.

It’s his cue he can sell it to ever he wants to.

raistlinsdragon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s a pool forum and furious over the sale of a $500 cue stick you had nothing to do with.. you must have one miserable life.

It’s his cue he can sell it to ever he wants to.

Agree, he also backs out of sales when he wants to. I guess the simple answer is to put that in every for sale post he puts up.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agree, he also backs out of sales when he wants to. I guess the simple answer is to put that in every for sale post he puts up.
If you're referring to original seller its first time and he's tried to explain it. He doesn't back out of sales whenever he wants. Year in, year out one of THE top seller/buyer on here. The sudden petty vendetta by some members is crazy. Like i said, must be nice to be perfect.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you're referring to original seller its first time and he's tried to explain it. He doesn't back out of sales whenever he wants. Year in, year out one of THE top seller/buyer on here. The sudden petty vendetta by some members is crazy. Like i said, must be nice to be perfect.

But the explanation makes no sense. Neither does believing that a guy with 100+ transactions doesn't understand how Paypal works.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But the explanation makes no sense. Neither does believing that a guy with 100+ transactions doesn't understand how Paypal works.
So i guess from now on anyone that makes ANY error in a transaction gets marked like a leper of old and has to go live in a cave?

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So i guess from now on anyone that makes ANY error in a transaction gets marked like a leper of old and has to go live in a cave?

I mean I think we should cut Duane some slack, but there were quite a few errors,

posting the guys real name and address in public,
seemingly ignoring posts asking if the buyer's friend could buy it(few pages of people asking before a response was made, while Duane responded to people who posted after the question was posed)
The scamming of PayPal
the original error.

Probably a few more...

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I mean I think we should cut Duane some slack, but there were quite a few errors,

posting the guys real name and address in public,
seemingly ignoring posts asking if the buyer's friend could buy it(few pages of people asking before a response was made, while Duane responded to people who posted after the question was posed)
The scamming of PayPal
the original error.

Probably a few more...
If using F&F for goods is a scam then you better be prepared to pile on about 80% of the internet. Whether right or wrong it gets used for this everyday. I've bought and sold using it with zero issues. I guess i better go find myself a cave and wait for the onslaught of the uber-righteous.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If using F&F for goods is a scam then you better be prepared to pile on about 80% of the internet. Whether right or wrong it gets used for this everyday. I've bought and sold using it with zero issues. I guess i better go find myself a cave and wait for the onslaught of the uber-righteous.

And when PayPal does away with that feature, I guess we should thank 80% of the internet including you and Duane for ruining it for people who don't abuse the system.

Thanks guys

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And when PayPal does away with that feature, I guess we should thank 80% of the internet including you and Duane for ruining it for people who don't abuse the system.

Thanks guys
I've only used it with people that i knew. I'd never use it for a regular transaction. Never have. Again, congrats on being perfect.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Cue flippers are the used car salesmen of billiards. Some great, some not so great. The reputation sticks, deserved or not.

sgonzalez34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just because I don't spend my life posting endlessly about the latest aiming system, a new carbon fiber shaft, or the rules of one pocket doesn't necessary imply that I don't know right from wrong.

AMEN! For some reason, some who regularly post on AZ and have the time to post think that their opinion is more valuable or insightful. I think regular posters is great for the forum, but don’t think for a second that you are more trustworthy or your opinion weighs more than those who don’t have the time because of work or family dynamics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Shocking, that a scammer defends a scammer.