Baltimore is hopping with action again!

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got a phone call from Tall Paul, The Boys are betting high again!

Top Hat is the place to go if you are looking for action, anybody can get play there.

Especially if your looking for 1 pocket action,.

Vanover is there every weekend, Black Henry, Loud mouth Tony, Dosch, these guys gamble!

So if any players are in the area, go to Top Hat pool room if you are looking for action?

Joey V

Registered
Just got a phone call from Tall Paul, The Boys are betting high again!

Top Hat is the place to go if you are looking for action, anybody can get play there.

Especially if your looking for 1 pocket action,.

Vanover is there every weekend, Black Henry, Loud mouth Tony, Dosch, these guys gamble!

So if any players are in the area, go to Top Hat pool room if you are looking for action?
you forgot about Pat O'Neal LOL

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you forgot about Pat O'Neal LOL

Pat used to come in running out billiards 2-3 times a week some years ago, Cigar and him always practice for hours, Pat would not bet a dime, even if he knew he was going to win.

He played 9 ball better then me and i knew it, but i always asked him to gamble and he would not budge.

Pat was a very good bar box player, he was the only pool player i knew in dundalk that had no gamble in him at all.

Pat was a touch strange, just look at that match of Ryan Mccreach and Mccready at the us open, after the match was over and they were interveiwing the players Pat was in the back round making some very weird expreesions!

Joey V

Registered
Pat used to come in running out billiards 2-3 times a week some years ago, Cigar and him always practice for hours, Pat would not bet a dime, even if he knew he was going to win.

He played 9 ball better then me and i knew it, but i always asked him to gamble and he would not budge.

Pat was a very good bar box player, he was the only pool player i knew in dundalk that had no gamble in him at all.

Pat was a touch strange, just look at that match of Ryan Mccreach and Mccready at the us open, after the match was over and they were interveiwing the players Pat was in the back round making some very weird expreesions!

You are good Richie. Looks like you got him down pat ( no pun ). Btw the match you mentioned with Mccready wasn't the only time he did that. I've seen several others where he made sure the camera would be on him when they did the after match interviews. a couple times it actually looked like he was standing on his tippy toes to make sure he was in the camera's line.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was up there a couple weeks ago.

Was hoping to see a richieinbalto there

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 207
Last edited: