Ticket price?

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Anyone know anything about the gameshow they doing at Comet Billiards?

I Had heard they are streaming it and there is a lottery style drawing for a shot at running a 10 ball rack at a healthy $750 per ball made.

I Was wondering how much the golden ticket had sold for last week since apparently the winner wanted instant cash instead of a shot at the whole wad? I may be no Bartram or Schmidt but if the ticket went for 1000 for a shot at 7500, that has to be as good on the cheese as it gets..

Then again maybe it takes more stones than I got to bet 1 grand on not coming up dry on the break... Gonna have to start breaking more 10ball.... crap

Peace Out,

Chris "Same Guy" Renfro

frankwhite

www.superiorbilliardtech.
Silver Member
Comet Billiards

They have a Break-n-Run that is up to $750......or more 4 each ball pocketed.

It is regulation 10-ball rack played in rotation. If your ticket is picked you can aution it off, or play yourself. You can also pick someone to shoot any shot at any time. Last ticket went off for $750.00........sweet rite. :thumbup:

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Heard someone stepped up and payed $925 and proceeded to whack out a ball on the break and then the 1 and the 2 before hitting a road Block. Was at $820 a ball so $2460 for the money invested is stout...

Anyone know who is was so I can add em to my "this weeks heros" list.

Woulda been shaking in my boots til all the balls stopped rolling on the break and old whitey was safe and sound with a ball down

Zbotiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paul was the guy to buy the auctioned ticket and make the $2460. As I understood it, the raffle tickets go for $5. a piece and you can buy as many as you want. I'm told that this friday it's probably going to be upwards of $800. a ball again! Maybe Schmidt or Archer, should fly in, and with either of those 10-ball breaks take a shot at the big cheese!