Need help in Charlotte

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am needing help finding a pro shop or pool hall to escrow a deal for me.

What I mean is that I am buying a cue from that area, but need someone to ship it to me, and also pay the guy (which I will have prepaid by that time.)

I have done this many times before, without troubles, but this time I cant seem to find anyone. Thanks for all the help.

JM

JamisonNeu

Mr. Masse
Silver Member
I am needing help finding a pro shop or pool hall to escrow a deal for me.

What I mean is that I am buying a cue from that area, but need someone to ship it to me, and also pay the guy (which I will have prepaid by that time.)

I have done this many times before, without troubles, but this time I cant seem to find anyone. Thanks for all the help.

JM

I live in this area but not real sure what you are trying to do?

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im buying a cue from a gut in the area, but live in MN. So what I need someone to do is collect payment from me (includes shipping to MN, cost of cue, and also payment for person who is helping me out.)

So I would pay whomever can help me out, then they would give the guy there cash, ship it to me, and collect some cash for themselves to help me out.

Cost of cue is small at 100 bucks. I think shipping here would be like 20-30. So I was thinking I would pay whomever can help me an extra 20 or so to package it and ship it. It would make my day!

Thanks for the response.!