autographed balls

billf59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is there a sitre I can go to to find out what my sons and my collection is worth IT is not for sale just curious

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Honestly, very little.

There is maybe 1 or 2 famous pool players who's autograph is worth any money and they aren't signing anymore RIP.

Pool players are just too approachable and not near reclusive enough, nor famous enough.

Sorry.

vincentwu817

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree that autographed balls have little value to pool players in general. Unlike major sporting athletes, it is easy to get the signatures from these players. Unless it comes with a plaque that has significant value or meaning, I don't think people would pay much for it.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is there a sitre I can go to to find out what my sons and my collection is worth IT is not for sale just curious

To be serious... I have Johnny Archers autograph on a cue ball and it sits on a really cool copper wire Scorpion sculpture.

I will sell it if your son is interested.

Thanks,

Russ....

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Autographed ball set value

You might give the following website a try:

www.azbilliards.com

It will make a difference whether you want to sell the set in one group, sell it quickly under regardless of price, piece mill it out, etc.

Posting a list would likely help.

With the search feature - you might try checking for some signed cue balls that have sold in the past.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Why would he be interested when he was looking at what his collection was worth?

To be serious... I have Johnny Archers autograph on a cue ball and it sits on a really cool copper wire Scorpion sculpture.

I will sell it if your son is interested.

Thanks,

Russ....