Redheaded lady pool player?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Anyone know a good looking redheaded pool playing lady? I'm looking for a picture for the cover of a novel that's almost finished. Book is fiction. About a pool playing kickboxing private detective. Thank you Johnnyt

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
JCIN I just recently moved to North Carolina so I'll probably play in some of the regional tours around here if my job permits. I am currently working weekends so it might be tough. The only two events I know I'll be going to for sure are the US Open and then the next DCC.

1pocket

Steve Booth
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not so fast...

I don't know, but I think Rachel Abbink has some potential too :)
DSC_0339.jpg

Diana Hoppe photo

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
There's another little gambler chick from Ohio who is quite cute also. A friend of Leil Gay. She always comes to DCC. Who knows her?

Just found out. Her name is Paula and she plays good for the cash.

Last edited:

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Why do you need a red headed pool player if the book is fiction? Just use any good looking red head.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
TheBook said:
Why do you need a red headed pool player if the book is fiction? Just use any good looking red head.

In that case I vote gillian anderson...

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:

Except Aileen's last name isn't Pippen any longer...she now has a husband. Aileen is a friend of mine. Once during a Charlotte visit I slipped her into a couple of local tournamnets as an APA 4. At one point she was playing Danny, one of our local league 7's...$100 per rack...he was 9 games stuck before he realized she could actually play & wasn't just lucky.
Aileen is an absolute class act in every aspect. I wish her the very best in her new life that apparently includes a little less pool.