Avoid eBayer Robert Wayne Cues

fdambi

Custom Order Cues
Silver Member
I got a "full splice" cue from this gypsy and it was a cheap production cue I think he had made in a Chinese factory. It took two weeks to arrive, it was not the right weight I specified, it had a wrap I didn't want, the tip is total junk, the inside of it is completely cored out and hollow, so it clinks like crazy, and the wood is cheap. I noticed the veneers look to be painted, as does the rings near the pin and butt. It cost me only around $125, but it hits like $5. I urge you people to avoid Robert Wayne Cues on eBay. They're crap.

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have to admit his attention to detail is spectacular... He even painted on the glue lines in the veneers!!!!

This looks to be a full splice blank he probably got from Duc as a Predator second....

Just remember one thing: Cue Builder > Cue Assembler!!

robertwaynecues

i never offered this cue with no wrap and the blanks are made in canada and finished by me he claims i didnt send himthe right weight if he would have responded to my emails i would have been able to send him the weight he wanted the tip is a 5th ave layered and all future cues will have a tiger everest on them the cost is low yes because of the little work i need to put into them it is a true full splice and no the collar is not painted on if anyone has any direct comments or questions feel free to email me direct at robertwaynecues@yahoo.com

Last edited:

thedude

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
robertwaynecues said:
i bought one of his cues and after changing the tip to an everest i like it he never offered a wrapless as far as i know i think you just thought you were gonna get a 1000.00 cue for 125.00 i paid 225.00 for mine and i like it

ummm... no biased opinions here. :D

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
robertwaynecues said:
i never offered this cue with no wrap and the blanks are made in canada and finished by me he claims i didnt send himthe right weight if he would have responded to my emails i would have been able to send him the weight he wanted the tip is a 5th ave layered and all future cues will have a tiger everest on them the cost is low yes because of the little work i need to put into them it is a true full splice and no the collar is not painted on if anyone has any direct comments or questions feel free to email me direct at robertwaynecues@yahoo.com
Why did you edit your post?,first you were a buyer and now the seller,WTF is going on here? :confused:

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I Am Posting This As Smorgass Bored (this time)

Fast Lenny said:
Why did you edit your post?,first you were a buyer and now the seller,WTF is going on here? :confused:

Ah, because he forgot which User name he was signed on under in the original post (he posted as a 'buyer' with his real 'seller's' name as the AZB Member user, so he went back and edited it to reflect that he was the Seller ) :)
Doug
( what a maroon....... imo )

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Ah, because he forgot which User name he was signed on under in the original post (he posted as a 'buyer' with his real 'seller's' name as the AZB Member user, so he went back and edited it to reflect that he was the Seller ) :)
Doug
( what a maroon....... imo )

I figured that to be the case,one fo the stupidest things i have seen done on here,ROTFLMAO! :D

justnick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gypsy

fdambi said:
I got a "full splice" cue from this gypsy .

How do you know he was a gypsy. Mabye he is a Caucasian or a Asian or a Italian Evan a Mexican

I'm a gypsy and am having a hard time understanding this statement,please elaborate as to your knowledge of his nationality .. OR ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT YOU FELL YOU WHERE RIPPED OFF HE MUST BE A GYPSY..

robertwaynecues

that was my dip shit nephew andrew that posted that before he realized he was under my name on my computer he is also the one that runs the auctions for me and was one of my first customers

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
robertwaynecues said:
that was my dip shit nephew andrew that posted that before he realized he was under my name on my computer he is also the one that runs the auctions for me and was one of my first customers

Odd...he too writes using no capitals or periods.:D

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lmao. Robertwanecues obviously forgot he logged into the wrong account and got busted. hilarious.

Nephew... give me a break. But for 125 you cant expect much.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
the first rule

the first rule when you find yourself stuck in a hole is to stop digging

please dont though this looks like the most entertaining thread since the end of the dcc

wow never realized it was so hard to type without caps or punctuation

hu

robertwaynecues said:

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Try this...

Send me one of your RW cues to check out on your nickel. I will be completely impartial and cover every aspect of measurement, woods, composition materials, etc. photograph it, and even do a video of it being played with by a local pro or two with their comments on how it hits. Wanna end this argument? geterdone! . When done, If I like it I will buy it. If not, I will ship it back unmolested.