New Pool Room in Richmond Va

quitecoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went to the grand opening of Diamond Billiards in Richmond Va. It is located on Midlothian Tpk. It is on the outskirts of the city of Richmond. Convient to 76, 150, and 288 it has a beautiful decor...i can even began to describe it. Lockers for rent, beautiful tables...i forget the name of them but they are gold crown look a likes. The billiard room owners and workers are pool players so they cater to pool players.. you have got to check this place out...you will not be disapointed....i sure a hell wasnt..7 dollars and hour for one .. 6 dollars and hour for 2...SWWWWEEEEET place

avmaster

Man of Reason
Gold Member
Silver Member
quitecoolguy said:
I went to the grand opening of Diamond Billiards in Richmond Va. It is located on Midlothian Tpk. It is on the outskirts of the city of Richmond. Convient to 76, 150, and 288 it has a beautiful decor...i can even began to describe it. Lockers for rent, beautiful tables...i forget the name of them but they are gold crown look a likes. The billiard room owners and workers are pool players so they cater to pool players.. you have got to check this place out...you will not be disapointed....i sure a hell wasnt..7 dollars and hour for one .. 6 dollars and hour for 2...SWWWWEEEEET place

Way cool, now build one in Newport News...............we could use a couple....

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
I have heard alot of great things about this place.

I have a Pool School scheduled there on June 20-21-22 2008. I'm looking forward to being in such a nice room. See ya all there.....SPF=randyg

Brian in VA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
randyg

I'm looking forward to taking pool school then. Do you need something from me to hold a spot? PM me if you would so I can get all the details. Is Scott going to be teaching, too?

Can't wait!

Brian in VA

Brian in VA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
alinco said:
Who are the room owners?
David Donovan is the room owner along with a partner whom I met last weekend but can't remember her name.

Elkridge MD? I bought my table off ebay from a lady that lived there. :)

Brian in VA