85.6 KB · Views: 543
  • Wbm.jpg
    Wbm.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 483

gforces1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pad

That pad is bad action. Someday I may want to get a new pad for my case Jack- I like the initials- but the power of a symbol!

BTW- still digging the case- multifunction really come in handy- some days i carry a mech. bridge (telescopic) other days full boat of cues.

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
I don't want to be insulting in anyway to Jack's photographic skills, but those photo's don't even BEGIN to do "justice" to the case (pun intended). Of course I don't even have a digital camera so I'll just move on. This case is un-freaking-believeable - cooler than the other side of the pillow. The scrollwork and detail work is just awesome (because it is black-on-black it doesn't show up well in the photos).

Jack did a lot of extra work finding the caduceus symbols for the case, and working with me trying to find just the right fonts (way above and beyond the call of duty). He also spent a lot of time planning the case with me, so that everything was just right (ie. acceptable to my wife). My principle has always been "when in doubt rely on the expertise of the craftsman", and I can truly say the case would not have been perfect without all of Jack's advice - he is a true artist and it was a great pleasure working with him (shameless, unpaid for plug).

raemondo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gosh Don I knew you were desperate to get that free Justis case at the DCC....but I didn't know you wanted it this bad! Sure beats that dirty ol case you were carrying then.....greaet job with the case design! Love the white on black caduceus symbols, but in my profession I'd had to get a notepad and a pencil on my justis strap lol.

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
I don't want to be insulting in anyway to Jack's photographic skills, but those photo's don't even BEGIN to do "justice" to the case (pun intended). Of course I don't even have a digital camera so I'll just move on. This case is un-freaking-believeable - cooler than the other side of the pillow. The scrollwork and detail work is just awesome (because it is black-on-black it doesn't show up well in the photos).

Jack did a lot of extra work finding the caduceus symbols for the case, and working with me trying to find just the right fonts (way above and beyond the call of duty). He also spent a lot of time planning the case with me, so that everything was just right (ie. acceptable to my wife). My principle has always been "when in doubt rely on the expertise of the craftsman", and I can truly say the case would not have been perfect without all of Jack's advice - he is a true artist and it was a great pleasure working with him (shameless, unpaid for plug).

Just the sight of that case is going to make your opponents drop thier cues and run for the hills.....

Congrats man that's a beauty. Definitly the Rolls Royce of cue cases.

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
I heard Efren actually paid for the case in return for the pool lessons he received from Don.

Mike Templeton

Confidence........
Silver Member
Hal said:
I heard Efren actually paid for the case in return for the pool lessons he received from Don.
I asked Efren, and he said it was worth every penny..............

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
nicest case ive ever seen!!!

not sure if get it right, but is Don the maker of this case? Just want to keep this craftman's data for when i want my own custom case. This is just unbelievably a beauty.!!! Ur gonna make many jalous!!!

UWPoolGod1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only have one thing to say...WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOW. Very nice. How much did that case cost after all of the tooling, striping, etc? I may have found a new use for my tax return...

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
thx for the info. Jack will get LOADS of orders after these pictures. u just made 99.99% of this forum jalous.

breakup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome design, makes me want to go to medical school so I can get that cool caduceus symbol on mine. As with all his cases it is one of a kind.

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Hal said:

Hal,
Please open the podbay door. Hal, do you read me...open the podbay door now, Hal.... oh, wait, that's a different Hal.

It was very perceptive of you to notice how anxious Efren was to pick up some nuggets of wisdom from me. Not once did he ignore any piece of advice I gave him (oh hell, I admit I didn't give him any advice except "please look the other way while I'm shooting so it doesn't rub off on you").

Remember it was Efren who claimed that he watches really bad players to learn new shots; if they can make a ball by a lucky roll, perhaps he can make it on purpose. I bet he picked up at least a few of THOSE from me - I will have no trouble from now on taking partial credit for any of his future accomplishments.

Last edited:

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Mike Templeton said:
Don and Jack.................

That's the best looking case that I have ever seen.

Mike

T-man,
It's the best looking case I've ever seen. The closer you get, the better it looks. I'm wondering if I'm permitted to use the term "understated elegance" when describing anything in pool (other than Jimmy Rempe's straight pool game)??? I guess the forum police will let me know.

P.S. - The case is all black and silver - no white - the photo's are a bit misleading. I'm having a cue made that is all black, silver, & mother of pearl - it should match the case fairly well.

Last edited:

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
This case is un-freaking-believeable - cooler than the other side of the pillow. The scrollwork and detail work is just awesome (because it is black-on-black it doesn't show up well in the photos).
WBM,
That is an awesome looking case. You are going to have to get used to, people asking for autographs and asking for weight, when you are carrying it.

Tracy