Cuemakers Who Are Excellent Players

Cuefan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Based on having played against them, watching them play, or having been told by a reliable source, who are the cuemakers that can play at a high level?

bruceree

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don "tha Beast" Broos from Toronto is a great player. He always leaves with the cash. And some broken cues.

sizl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rick Howard maker of Mace cues used to play on the Pro tour, but gave it up to start making cues. He could have been a CONTENDA'!

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The best would obviously be Mike Sigel but Bill Stroud was a super monster when he ran the roads.

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cue makers

Well i have a friend that carries a mean stick, in the likes of MIKE{BABY] GULASSY maker of the sludghammer and other fine cues, and a good friend known him long time!!!!think he shot on the first Masconi cup????? :confused: :confused: :confused: STICK KYTLE

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Searing, Mottey, Tascarella (sr and jr), Madden, Houghland,...

I'm not sure if SIGEL is a maker or endorser/markateeeeeeeeeer:)

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Jay, don't forget Motty, or Kikle. they both hit-um pretty snazy,as well as build nice poles.
blud

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Jay, don't forget Motty, or Kikle. they both hit-um pretty snazy,as well as build nice poles.
blud

DeepBanks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gulyassy

He was a stud . . .

I bet Helfert doin' cues in his basement, but he doesn't tell anyone . . . so he's a monster too! Hope your doing well Jay - Merry Christmas to you and yours . . . that Porper rack you sold me has worked out great.

DeepBanks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gulyassy

He was a monster player . . .

Rumor has it that Helfert's making cues in his bunker (ha!) . . . so he qualifies as a monster too!

Merry Christmas Jay . . . that Porper rack you sold me has worked out great.

DeepBanks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gulyassy

He was a monster player . . .

Rumor has it that Helfert's making cues in his bunker (ha!) . . . so he qualifies as a monster too!

Merry Christmas Jay . . . that Porper rack you sold me has worked out great.