View Single Post
"Low IQ" sez......
Old
  (#12)
Low500
AzB Silver Member
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Smile "Low IQ" sez...... - 10-08-2019, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbean150 View Post
So, If I aim at one of the 4 points -A,B,C,or 1/8 that is somewhat close to the pocket line the ball just goes? It will split the pocket from anywhere on the table as long as you aim at the designated spot on the OB as long as its close to what the pocket line is on? I realize there is an inside and outside pivot(sweep), does this give you 4 more angles to send the OB on? As in, A/inside sweep,A/outside sweep-B/inside sweep,B/outside sweep? Is that the purpose of the sweeps? To cover the angles that look"off"to your eye? So, lets say its an edge to C shot, but when you line up on it you realize it needs a lil more cut so you take an inside sweep to"thin up" the cut?
The main reason you will not get much help here in this forum is because for years and years the CTE users and Stan Shuffett have been maligned, ridiculed, trashed,... you name it.
Most anything we post in the way of help is usually met with argument, distortions, and ignorance. (the ones doing this have never seriously studied the method themselves or they are touting something of their own)
That's why, speaking for myself, I just "lay low" with any advice. We finally got tired of "peeing into the wind and having it blow back in our face", so to speak.
I will tell you this, however. In Pro One, the aiming line and the shot line are two different things. The proper use of your eyes will direct you to both.
When you learn to use your eyes in a different way from the way you've probably been brainwashed about for decades, things will start to click into place.
I really hope you can enjoy it as much as I do.
Regards from old "Low IQ"....(that's one of the disparaging nicknames I've been tagged with from one of the usual complainers)
I kinda' like it...

*"Inside every 'progressive' there exists a totalitarian fighting to get out and tell everyone how to live their lives"
**Sleazy political types disguise "being on the take" as gratuities......but in reality it is still nothing but graft, monetary or otherwise
***Remember the latin "non illegitimus non carborundum" which is to say "don't let the bastards grind you down"