View Single Post
Searing Tips review
Old
  (#1)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Searing Tips review - 02-07-2017, 06:12 PM

Was pretty surprised there was not a thread here about them, but I'm sure there are some in the main section.

Just had a Soft Dennis Searing tip put on an OB shaft.

Played for about 3 hours with it just banging around and 4 gambling sets (to make sure I focused LOL).

Is it Soft like a Kamui Black or like a Soft k-tech (Renfro) tip, no. It feels like a Medium Kamui Black. I actually wish I played with the standard Kamui to compare it to, I have a felling it will be close to a Soft Kamui standard tip.

Hit feels good, but not great for my taste. It's a bit too firm for a Soft IMHO. I like my soft tips to be more like an eraser and this one was firmer, I did not feel the same give on the hit as I did with several other soft tips.

So it's a step behind a Kamui Soft Black for me.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!