Alex brick dymondwood jump/break cues~ asstd. Colors

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

ALL SOLD NO MORE AVAILABLE!!!!!JUST IN ONE INDIGO BLUE JUMP/BREAK CUE (PIC AT FAR BOTTOM ADDTL PICS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST)READY TO SHIP!!! SAVE $25.00 THROUGH SUNDAY. THESE ARE GETTING HARDER AND HARDER FOR US TO OBTAIN SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ECONOMIES IMPACT ON ME AND SAVE. INLY REDUCED PRICE TO MOVE THIS CUE FAST. UNEXPECTED "BILL" SHOWED UP AND I HAVE TO DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO. PM ME IF INTERESTED. 350.00 SHIPPED-PM VIA PAYPAL GIFT. THANKS FOR LOOKING. GREEN/BROWN CUE BELOW STILL AVAILABLE. IF INTERESTED PM ME WITH OFFER AS IT IS GENTLY USED. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.[/COLOR]
Alex Brick Jump cues made from Dymondwood...avg weight 19.5 Butt 13.8 Shaft 5.5 The heavier shaft and stiff wood makes jumping a breeze. The forward weight makes for a nice breaker. Many of the A players in the area have picked thess up and are very pleased as are most everyone that tries them. Assorted colors available. ****NEW COLOR COCOBOLA COMING SOON!! ALSO AVAILABLE IN JUMP CUE ONLY MODELS FOR $295.00. Special orders available if your color not in stock. The example below is my personal cue. The cues for sale are new/unchalked. 375.00 shipped..pmt via Pa][/B]BROWN AND GREEN BELOW NOW FOR SALE, PM ME IF INTERESTED**********
WILL OFFER REASONABLE DISCOUNT FOR THIS GENTLY USED LIKE NEW CANNON OF A BREAKER******

Attachments

• 2013-02-16_17-56-19_383.jpg
    2013-02-16_17-56-19_383.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 6,754
  • 2013-02-16_18-01-48_850.jpg
    2013-02-16_18-01-48_850.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 6,019
  • 2013-02-16_17-59-54_574.jpg
    2013-02-16_17-59-54_574.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 5,470
  • 2013-02-16_17-59-34_253.jpg
    2013-02-16_17-59-34_253.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 5,836
  • PHOTO_20130220_223559.jpg
    PHOTO_20130220_223559.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 5,569
Last edited:

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Weekend Bump

Bump for weekend AZer's.. THESE CUES BREAK REALLY WELL ON THE BIG TABLES BUT ON A BAR BOX, FUGHETTABOUTIT! AWESOME STICK FOR FEMALE PLAYERS TOO AS THERE'S VERY LITTLE FLEX IN SHAFT WHICH HELPS ALL YOUR POWER TRANSFER TO THE RACK BUT.

***********OUR FIRST SALE IS BEING SHIPPED TOMORROW ****************
*************MORNING TO JUSTIN OF PA! THANKS JUSTIN!!!**************

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.4%
152   1   1
I have a fancy model with wrap and nice ringwork ... I won't sell it. Of all that I have tried, my original Sledgehammer and this are tops. I can't overstate how well these Brick cues jump and break.

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Kind Words

Thanks for your kind words Grammar. We think a whole lot of em too. Alex is a heck of a cuemaker...he just finished one for my buddy, a beautiful ebony/ivory Tuxedo...it is gorgeous. 2 Matching extensions and jp's. Awesome! We are honored to offer Mr. Brick's cues to the AZ family.

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks for your endorsement!

Thanks Deep! Glad you like it and thanks for sharing your opinion, they are great at what they do!

MotorCityCue

Motor City cue
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dymondwood Alex Brick Cues

How do we contact Alex about making a certain color that I want?
Is there a bumper in the bottom? or weight bolt?
Rutland Plywood Corp. sure makes a cool product.

I have some joint protectors that I've droped on hard surfaces and you can't even find any marks.
That stuff is very durable. When I went to the Diamond Billiard Table factory a year and a half ago,
I was very impressed with the Dymondwood top rail surfaces.

MotorCityCue

Motor City cue
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do we contact Alex about making a certain color that I want?
Is there a bumper in the bottom? or weight bolt?
Rutland Plywood Corp. sure makes a cool product.

I have some joint protectors that I've droped on hard surfaces and you can't even find any marks.
That stuff is very durable. When I went to the Diamond Billiard Table factory a year and a half ago,
I was very impressed with the Dymondwood top rail surfaces.

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well as far as contacting Alex directly he uses myself and my partner here in Virginia as his distributors, we can take care of placing an order for a particular color etc. As he doesn't make a ton of these sticks he has allowed us to put them out there for sale on his behalf so he does not have to really deal with the retail aspect of the business. I'm sure you noticed he does not have a website and there's really no 1 else out there with these for sale .

Yes the sticks have a rubber bumper it's very similar to the style you would find in a Meucci. A flat plug style if you will. There is no weight bolt in the sticks they actually hit really well and do the job just as they are.

If I can help you with an order or if you have any additional questions feel free to let me know you can always p.m. me if you like. Thanks for your questions and interest I hope we can do business in the future.

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
New colors available now

Check out these new colors we have available now limited quantities! The Photos came out a little dark the stick is not quite as red red as the images appear I will try to post better pic a little later also 2 more colors coming!!*******SOLD********

Attachments

• PHOTO_20130223_124222.jpg
    PHOTO_20130223_124222.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 4,978
  • PHOTO_20130223_124325.jpg
    PHOTO_20130223_124325.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 4,924
  • PHOTO_20130223_124114.jpg
    PHOTO_20130223_124114.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 5,205
Last edited:

barroomshooter

The Snake
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just Got Mine.

I just got my Blue Brick cue in today. I love it. The color and workmenship sweet. I have not jumped with it yet but I feel it will jump like a dream. Thanks so much!!!!

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.4%
152   1   1
The first time I jumped with mine, I jumped over the object ball and off the table. Second try I landed on the object ball. That was with the full cue. I love seeing the look on peoples' faces the first time they jump with mine.
Have fun with it!

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Only one available for immediate DELIVERY!!!!!

Weekend bump... One available for immediate delivery!!! Now for sale the gently used green/brown example in pics above. Selling as I am getting a new Brick to match my new primary player. Hope to hear from you... Have a great weekend and hit 'em straight!

Last edited:

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Alex Brick J/B Still Available Immediate Shipping

Offers were a bit slow and now I have 2 interested parties but no bites. If interested please PM me to discuss pricing of gren/brown JB pictured above. Small ding in butt cap that does not impact playability at all. Additional PICS available to interested parties. Reasonable discount offered and immediate shipping available via USPS PRIORITY incl if asking price met.
Thanks for looking and GLWYP... hopefully it's from me.... Lol!

Attachments

• 2013-03-07_14-02-02_929-1.jpg
    2013-03-07_14-02-02_929-1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4,345
  • 2013-03-07_14-00-33_96-1.jpg
    2013-03-07_14-00-33_96-1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 4,360
Last edited:

billychilton

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dale Chilton Custom Cues

Looks like a Dale Chilton knockoff.
Dale has been building Diamondwood Jump-break cues that look very similar to these for years.

Brickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I don't know how long he has been making them but I have been making these for over 8 years. I was also making dymondwood playing cues back in the 90's when it was know as pakawood. When I moved to Nashville in 2001 I went to work for my Father-in-law and only made a few cues on the side. I then took over for Joe Blackburn at JOB Billiard Club and started repairing cues and making a few cues in my spare time. It was at this time I started making jump/breaks and jump cues out of dymondwood.

On the early cues I used a Unilock quick release alum jump pin with the Uniloc quick release insert. I quit that when I found that the insert pulled out because of the fine thread and would not hold in dymondwood very well. I also used aluminum radial pin for the joint.

When I found the 3/8 x 10 308 pin a few years ago I changed to these as now you could screw the shaft onto the butt to get an extention.

I only sold in the Nashville area until a few years ago when people from out of town would come to tournaments and buy one and take it back to their area. I have even had people come back and buy several and then take back to their area to sell. I never even thought about going on line to sell until recently as word of mouth has done quite well I also got most of the problems worked out of the cues.

Several years ago a couple of Artistic pool playes came to JOB's and I showed them my jump cue and how it worked. They were amazed at how easy it jumped and they could put a cue in both hands and jump one handed with ease. I sold a couple of cues that night. I remember them asking if I had a patent on the dymondwood jump cue. I told them I was not doing anything special other than making a jump cue with dymondwood and could not see a reason or a way to patent this product. I also made one of the gentlemen a masse cue out of dymondwood to his specifications. I also remember them stating that they were going to have a line of cues made by another cue maker with their name on the cues out of dymondwood.

Now I am not the first person to ever use dymondwood in a cue as I got my first piece of Pakawood from a cue maker in Memphis that had already make one from it. Am I the first person to make jump cues from Dymondwood? Honestly I do not know but I believe that I am. Am I the first person to make jump/breaks out of dymondwood? I do not know that either but I believe this is true also. I never saw one or heard of one before I did it. There might be someone out there that was doing it before me but I never saw or knew about them.

Now for the real question, do I care? The answer to that is not really. I am a cue maker and I like other cue makers see it as flattery when someone uses your design or your ideas. I have gotten ideas on inlays for cues from all the great cue makers. Sure I refine it alittle and make a few changes here and there but it was still started as someone else's idea.

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
**new** indigo jump break in stock ready to ship $25.00 off ltd. Time

Just in as pictured in the initial thread at the bottom...BRAND NEW INDIGO IN COLOR ALEX BRICK JUMP/BREAK CUE. PM OF INTERESTED...THIS COLOR GOES FAST!!!

Shapechaser

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Professionalism

I sent you a pm sir. I have been interested to try/own one of these for awhile but like alot of things I have procrastinated. Mr Brick's response showed class, respect and professionalism. That alone is worth doing business to me. Thank you, Steve Eberly