Tough love for Earl

ledrums

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am a nobody in the pool world. Having said that, there are a few things I need to say to Earl. No more elbow pads etc etc. No more calling yourself a loser. Forget the golf and tennis. If you want your former glory days to return you need to immerse yourself in the game again. I believe you have the talent. So do many others. Just f....ng do it. So you lost a race to 15 tonight by a few games. Big deal. I only offer this advice because I go on tilt too. Go Earl!

SPINDOKTOR

lool wtf??
Silver Member
ledrums said:
I am a nobody in the pool world. Having said that, there are a few things I need to say to Earl. No more elbow pads etc etc. No more calling yourself a loser. Forget the golf and tennis. If you want your former glory days to return you need to immerse yourself in the game again. I believe you have the talent. So do many others. Just f....ng do it. So you lost a race to 15 tonight by a few games. Big deal. I only offer this advice because I go on tilt too. Go Earl!

I predicted Johnny to win 3 ahead, so what was the score?

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bet the horses a little. When a good race horse goes off form, they are usually given time off to freshen. EARL NEEDS TO FRESHEN !!