DCC - Who's going and when?

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im scheduled to be there from day 3 on. I am begging for last years weather to be repeated. It was the first year in at least 4 not to have sub freezing weather everyday, a blizzard and or an ice storm.

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Nostroke said:
Im scheduled to be there from day 3 on. I am begging for last years weather to be repeated. It was the first year in at least 4 not to have sub freezing weather everyday, a blizzard and or an ice storm.

Zerostroke,
Okay, quit complaining - we all know you spend all your time in the sunny climes down south. We can't even turn on the television without seeing you in the audience at some glamorous pool event (and since we can't BE you, we need to criticize you - it's the American way).

Here are some handy hints from us eskimo's up north:

BUY A COAT (a warm one)

WEAR THE COAT WHEN IT'S COLD

STAY INSIDE THE HOTEL AND DRINK BEER LIKE THE REST OF US (after all, it's freaking cold outside, don't be stupid).

T

Timberly

Williebetmore said:
We can't even turn on the television without seeing you in the audience at some glamorous pool event (and since we can't BE you, we need to criticize you - it's the American way).

STAY INSIDE THE HOTEL AND DRINK BEER LIKE THE REST OF US (after all, it's freaking cold outside, don't be stupid).
No truer words have ever been spoken. :D

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
Zerostroke,
Okay, quit complaining - we all know you spend all your time in the sunny climes down south. We can't even turn on the television without seeing you in the audience at some glamorous pool event (and since we can't BE you, we need to criticize you - it's the American way).

Here are some handy hints from us eskimo's up north:

BUY A COAT (a warm one)

WEAR THE COAT WHEN IT'S COLD

You dont wanna see me if i start drinking. One time at a New Years Party in Big Indian NY, it was about 0 degrees or less-I disappeared very drunk and they launched a 'search party' for me cause I "had one hour to live" in that weather.

I was found in a neighboring cabin in bed. I woke up with a hot chick next to me the next afternoon-one problem on the other side of her was this guy- i thought maybe id gotten lucky but it turns out i never got up to bat at all.

Anyway just a glimpse into my drunken past which will not be repeated. I dont do weed anymore but their is a much better chance of returning to that.:)

PS_I hate coats!

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Nostroke said:
You dont wanna see me if i start drinking. One time at a New Years Party in Big Indian NY, it was about 0 degrees or less-I disappeared very drunk and they launched a 'search party' for me cause I "had one hour to live" in that weather.

I was found in a neighboring cabin in bed. I woke up with a hot chick next to me the next afternoon-one problem on the other side of her was this guy- i thought maybe id gotten lucky but it turns out i never got up to bat at all.

Anyway just a glimpse into my drunken past which will not be repeated. I dont do weed anymore but their is a much better chance of returning to that.:)

PS_I hate coats!

Okay; the first person caught buying beer for Nostroke is officially barred from the AZB room (and likely subject to prosecution for contributing to the delinquency of a miner - at least I think he used to work in a mine).

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I'll be there with some buddies on the 5-7th. Willie, when's your big straight pool grudge match scheduled to go down?

breakup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nostroke said:

...ah come on it's a dry blizzard

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Yeah, hopefully I don't total another vehicle on the way home from Derby like I did three years ago.:( I was a victim of the ice storm in 04. Definitely my least favorite memory of DCC. :mad:

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
6th thru 13th

Looks like I'll be attending this year. Arriving the 6th, staying till the 13th. Looking forward to my first Derby.

Rick S.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will be there early on the 5th-8th. Wife's b-day on 9th and can not miss that under any circumstances. But will stay as late as I can if it means rolling home when she is getting up. Besides I only have less than a 2 hour drive. see you guys there!

T

Timberly

KY BOY said:
I only have less than a 2 hour drive. see you guys there!
LOL, that 2 hr drive might as well be 8 hrs. I live a little less than an hour from Valley Forge and I ALWAYS stay in VF. Too much going on and not enough sleep to even consider making that drive home each night. If I couldn't make that drive during VF, I know that I wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of trying to do it for the DCC... I get even less sleep there. :eek:

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
timberly, are you kidding? I couldn't drive it nightly. will be staying there.

ps no sign of my mo yet?

T

Timberly

KY BOY said:
timberly, are you kidding? I couldn't drive it nightly. will be staying there.

ps no sign of my mo yet?
I haven't gotten anything since I posted the following update...

Timberly said:
Updated list...

Deadon, please PM me your friends screen name.

Stanton Fountain, please PM me your screen name.

Joey, between the raffle, promised contributions, and current contributions we'll have enough to cover the room itself. The idea is to raise as much as possible for mini tournaments, refreshments, and to maybe even sponsor a match up between two pro players. The more we have, the more we can do. ;)

Nostroke
BANKONIT
Daylate$short
Etimmons
Joe Koontz
Boradriver
Marop
Deadon

????? (Deadon pd for a friend but couldn’t remember their screen name. Will PM it to me when he finds out)

PIRANHA
Jay Helfert
KtownD
Ragbug74
JohnInNH
dacue
elvicash
Steev
Rip
Cornerman

cdavis9771

Yes this dog will bite;)
Silver Member
Sweet Marissa said:
I have a room at the Executive West, if anyone is interested in sharing.

Non-smokers only, please.

I sure would like to go how much would i need to give you? I mean all i need is a bed for like 2hrs. and a shower.