So what is your Sneaky Pete / Sleeper Cue?

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
One of these, they are super sneaky.
Once they are screwed together you’d never know it was a two piece cue unless you looked closely or tried to unscrew the 5/16-18 pin.

I have several if anyone is looking to pick one up.

Rob.M

Attachments

• 0E8C4ECE-35F8-42A5-94ED-EC744787E8D6.jpeg
    0E8C4ECE-35F8-42A5-94ED-EC744787E8D6.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 315

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
I believe a cheap looking soft case makes for a sneaky setup; but I may have found an even better sneaky option....

"Authentic Classic Sport Billiards" tube style hard case, for $10.86 at the local WalMart. It's good to know that it's Authentic, and not one of those cheap knock off Classic Sport products that we all try to avoid. 😄

It looks like a plastic or cardboard tube, covered in black cloth. It has an Accessory pocket with logo, a thin inner divider for the butt and shaft, and a shoulder strap. This case will definitely fly under the radar at any pool hall. Throw a plain looking cue in this case, and nobody expects you to be a player.

Last edited:

crawf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not a sneaky and not looking to hide anything.

When I'm heading to an unknown place or if I don't feel like hauling my main case.

I have a McDermott D2 30 plus year old finish on it with a custom shaft carried in a plain 1x1 case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Tried a players sneaky this weekend

Freakin loved it
For 75 bucks new, just an unreal value

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've decided that if anything ever happens to my equipment that my next player will be super plain (like SVB has). But it might have like a pink forearm to it. No more fancy looking cues, all about the playability of it...