Vote for Mike Howerton!!! WPBA's Board Nominee

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
I just noticed AZB's king Mike Howerton, aka AZ HousePro is on the ballad for WPBA Board:D I really wish Mike all the luck and support his cause.

Just another dumb question... Who are the voting bodies? Only WPBA Pros or any WPBA member who'd paid into membership fee?

Melissa? help?

S.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
The WPBA don't want me as a member...they sent my money back:frown: . Johnnyt

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
I think everyone here should support Mike. He is the creator of azbilliards.com if you didn't know.

He has also ran the Arizona BCA Championships the past few years.

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
Wpba

Mike "Rocks"!!!
Everything he touches turns for the better. Good idea to let him help run things in the pool world, he's got the knowledge. :cool:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think forum members can vote for the WPBA Board. However, I think supporting Mike Howerton on the forum is a GREAT idea. At least the WPBA may be able to view this thread and see how much Mike Howerton is supported by the pool public.

All those in favor of Mike Howerton being on the WPBA Board, signify by posting an "aye" on this thread. :)

All those opposed, post a "nay" on this thread. :(

Any abstensions, just don't post! ;)

I vote aye.

JAM

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
JAM said:
All those in favor of Mike Howerton being on the WPBA Board, signify by posting an "aye" on this thread. :) All those opposed, post a "nay" on this thread. :(
JAM

How do you make one of those "poll" things?

Jam's vote #1
:cool: me vote #2
and counting....

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
OK, straight from the lips of Anne Craig, WPBA Administrator..

You have to be an "exempt" or "non-exempt" player in order to vote.

Translation? (I needed one), a player who's played at least one WPBA pro event in 2007...

I think we can still get the word out for the AZ Land Enthusiasts who's played at least one WPBA event to vote for Mike :)

S.

Chucklez65

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
AYE!!

Not much goes on in the pool world that Mike has not either heard about or has been a part of in some way, shape or form.

Mike has my respect and my confidence. Having him a part of this board can only be a positive thing for our sport.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Chucklez65 said:
AYE!!

Not much goes on in the pool world that Mike has not either heard about or has been a part of in some way, shape or form.

Mike has my respect and my confidence. Having him a part of this board can only be a positive thing for our sport.
TAP!TAP!TAP!!!!Now when are you and Steve getting in the box,he is shy of the camera and dogs it! :thumbup:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
When Ike ran for president the saying was "I Like Ike". Can someone on here make a quick logo of "I Like Mike" for WPBA Board Member? Thank you. Johnnyt

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
We can all support Mike by wearing our "I Like Mike" buttons everywhere we go. If you don't have one they are easy to make. Only tools required are a scissors, black marker and a safety pin. Just cut a 3" circle out of an old piece of pool table cloth, use the marker to write the letters I L I K E M I K E on the cloth, and attach it to your shirt with the safety pin.

Then wear it proudly everywhere you go! :thumbup:

Last edited:

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
Johnnyt said:
The WPBA don't want me as a member...they sent my money back:frown: . Johnnyt

You sure your check didn't bounce, due to insufficient funds? I heard about you, lol:nanner:

S.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chucklez65 said:
AYE!!

I agree Chuck - Mike is a great guy and I consider myself lucky to call him my friend. Any organization would be lucky to have him on their board.

BVal

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
sunnyday said:
You sure your check didn't bounce, due to insufficient funds? I heard about you, lol:nanner:

S.
LMAO. No it was a debit card and they said they'd get back to me after they did some work on their site. Johnnyt