View Single Post
White Tape
Old
  (#8)
SouthernDraw
AzB Silver Member
SouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

White Tape - 03-20-2019, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrozZ View Post
for the sighting broblem why just not put white tip on shaft like i did on my prime m.
Back in the day, many bar cues came with black ferrules and people would simply put white tape on the ferrule area to help with sighting. It was another solution. Also, I have often played with cues without a bumper (which deaden's the feedback or vibration of the cue). This also annoyed many people, sometimes even my opponents. But it never bothered me in the least.

I just ordered a Cynergy mainly because I don't like the european taper, looking for the pro taper. Also, I wouldn't have to resort to white tape. Lol. Because it would take me a while to get used to no white ferrule.

Anyway, Good Luck with your new shafts.