Was your David Howard Meucci stolen?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Please keep this up top for a while, a Good Samaritan found a fairly unique DH Meucci in a fairly distinct case that was likely stolen. If yours was stolen, please identify it and it will be returned to you.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a great good luck story this might eventually turn out to be. Hopefully the orig. owner reads this.

Cudos to the person that discovered the cue and to ideologist for trying to make this come together.

Nowadays more often than the thread is likely to be about a lost or stolen cue instead of finding one.

It’d be great to see the cue & owner reunited? I still remain on the lookout for Brian Park’s stolen EP cue.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
It's a Meucci, he probably left it on purpose and doesn't want it back.
He will be be thoroughly annoyed at you if you return the cue.
Put the cue on Ebay and donate the money to a tribe of wayward cuemakers, compliments of Bob Meucci.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From my recollection, the early model David Howard Meucci cues made in the mid-late 80’s
were very nice pool cues. There were a couple models in the catalog with a lotta curb appeal.

It's a Meucci, he probably left it on purpose and doesn't want it back.
He will be be thoroughly annoyed at you if you return the cue.
Put the cue on Ebay and donate the money to a tribe of wayward cuemakers, compliments of Bob Meucci.

These old Meucci cues looked awesome, in my opinion. I would love to have any of them, but I really love the DH-3 model.

Attachments

• David_Howard_Series.jpg
    David_Howard_Series.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 558

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
These old Meucci cues looked awesome, in my opinion. I would love to have any of them, but I really love the DH-3 model.

They're nice cues
If I really hated Meucci I wouldn't joke about the guy being annoyed to get it back...although he could be a little annoyed deep down inside, the cue is still a Meucci.

MANPUSS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i got a 84 -5 meucci in 88 the shaft is still straight as arrow . no love i reckon lol