The Hal Houle Post

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
You'd be a lot easier to take if you had a little humility.

We are what we are and it's never going to change as long as the CTE attackers are on duty. Do you think you're some kind of peach? LMAO

You slandered Lou and his situation at Onepocket.org and you didn't know what you were talking about. A little, "sorry, bud, my bad" seems in order.

Slandered Lou? ROTFLMAO! Apologize? ROTFLMAO harder!
Where is the apology for 22 years of slandering Hal, Stan, and everyone who has ever used CTE?

My longest ban was 3 months and that was a long time ago. My last ban was from NPR and had nothing to do with billiards and was for 1 month. I don't mind being banned for taking a stand on something.

Looks like we finally have something in common. You did have something unheard of and only for you...a 24 hour ban.

Mike told me that I had "made my point."

We all have our points.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's a lot of competition for that honor. Don't forget to include PJ and Dan White.
They have their share for length of time and total number of times.

Hey, it's a rough bar to drink in. Gotta be tough and willing to do what needs to be done. Especially against playground bullies.

This has nothing to do with anyone else.

You referenced my ban and I thought that was pretty funny coming from you, so I asked about yours. So how long was your last ban? How about the one before? How many total?

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You'd be a lot easier to take if you had a little humility. You slandered Lou and his situation at Onepocket.org and you didn't know what you were talking about. A little, "sorry, bud, my bad" seems in order.

My longest ban was 3 months and that was a long time ago. My last ban was from NPR and had nothing to do with billiards and was for 1 month. I don't mind being banned for taking a stand on something. Mike told me that I had "made my point."

One would think there would be a penalty for posting blatantly false and malicious lies about another member.

In any case I know an apology, though owed, is more than unlikely because that would take some, oh, what's the word... oh yes: integrity.

Lou Figueroa

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
One would think there would be a penalty for posting blatantly false and malicious lies about another member.

In any case I know an apology, though owed, is more than unlikely because that would take some, oh, what's the word... oh yes: integrity.

Lou Figueroa

How many apologies have you given over the last 22 years on any and all pool forums you've participated in?

Maybe none? How about the attack rate vs. the apology rate?

What's the word... oh yes: character or lack thereof.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa

Report the offending post. He's been saying that for years. I actually thought you were banned from onepocket because of his saying that and was really surprised to see that you weren't.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Report the offending post. He's been saying that for years. I actually thought you were banned from onepocket because of his saying that and was really surprised to see that you weren't.

Your favorite ploy. Report EVERY post. Just throw it on the wall and see what sticks. Eventually Mike will get tired of checking things out and just issue the ban.

Lou WAS banned for life a few years ago. Did I know he was released from jail?
No. Lou also hasn't posted very much at all since being released per his own admission. The last time he posted was back in 2019. Maybe a year ago?

I rarely if ever go on Onepocket.org any more. Actually, never since a few years ago and it was mostly to lurk even then. Who knew a lifetime ban wasn't really a lifetime ban?

Lou has also had some big time run in's with other members on the Main forum here. Well respected and well known members I might add.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your favorite ploy. Report EVERY post. Just throw it on the wall and see what sticks. Eventually Mike will get tired of checking things out and just issue the ban.

Yeah, sure. Just recently you wrote that all the CTE guys should report some poster you thought was a troll and let Mike ban him because of the large number of complaints.

Seems to me you are the expert on such matters.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Yeah, sure. Just recently you wrote that all the CTE guys should report some poster you thought was a troll and let Mike ban him because of the large number of complaints.

Seems to me you are the expert on such matters.

I guess because he is/was an anti-cte attacker on EVERY post, it made it OK because he was a soldier in your camp.

Let's name him...BOXCAR. Where are any valuable posts vs. snide anti-cte?

Cookie offered to get together since they live in the same area. Your boy wouldn't even answer the invitation let alone be exposed for the player he is. All he does is troll and bait.

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess because he is/was an anti-cte attacker on EVERY post, it made it OK because he was a soldier in your camp.
Cookie offered to get together since they live in the same area. Your boy wouldn't even answer the invitation let alone be exposed for the player he is. All he does is troll and bait.
The hatred from the "Dan White posse" has no limits. It infiltrates the minds of many people....just like the coronavirus infects their bodies.
The 'vaccine' is the ignore/block feature. It shoots them right down to where they belong. Try it and rejoice.
P.L.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
The hatred from the "Dan White" posse has no limits. It infiltrates the minds of many people....just like the coronavirus infects their bodies.
The 'vaccine' is the ignore/block feature.
P.L.

I'm quite healthy. I don't need a vaccine. They are infected with...(ready for this...)

CTE OWNED VIRUS!

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

All of that is besides the point. I suggest that Lou report you if he feels slandered. You accuse me of playing the system with ban requests because of that. I point out that you, in fact, are the one trying to manipulate the system to your advantage by suggesting a mass reporting scheme to try and get someone thrown out. Whether it is Boxcar or someone else, troll or not, is irrelevant. What is not irrelevant is that you are apparently projecting your own tactics onto me.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
All of that is besides the point. I suggest that Lou report you if he feels slandered. You accuse me of playing the system with ban requests because of that. I point out that you, in fact, are the one trying to manipulate the system to your advantage by suggesting a mass reporting scheme to try and get someone thrown out. Whether it is Boxcar or someone else, troll or not, is irrelevant. What is not irrelevant is that you are apparently projecting your own tactics onto me.

Now you're an attorney bringing up slander? SUE ME!! Take it to court. We'll see how long it takes to be tossed out or rejected for a waste of court time.

I'm willing to bet you have already reported the post and put those exact words into it for Mike to see. I know your tactics all to well. Lou doesn't have to do anything.

It's your favorite trick.

Cookie was getting just as upset at Boxcar if not MORE than I was.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now you're an attorney bringing up slander? SUE ME!! Take it to court. We'll see how long it takes to be tossed out or rejected for a waste of court time.

I'm willing to bet you have already reported the post and put those exact words into it for Mike to see. I know your tactics all to well. Lou doesn't have to do anything.

It's your favorite trick.

Cookie was getting just as upset at Boxcar if not MORE than I was.

How much do you want to bet? Name your price. Maybe for a slice of the proceeds going to AZ Mike would be willing to comment. Of course, the bet will never happen because you just like to blather on without thinking.

How did I get sucked into this? I was perfectly fine not addressing your posts for a very long time, and now I'm allowing myself to be trolled.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
How much do you want to bet? Name your price. Maybe for a slice of the proceeds going to AZ Mike would be willing to comment. Of course, the bet will never happen because you just like to blather on without thinking.

How did I get sucked into this? I was perfectly fine not addressing your posts for a very long time, and now I'm allowing myself to be trolled.

Since Lou can act on his own behalf as a grown man, seems to me like I'm the one being trolled by you. You're not his advisor or legal counsel.

If you can play the innocent victim card, so can I.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since Lou can act on his own behalf as a grown man, seems to me like I'm the one being trolled by you. You're not his advisor or legal counsel.
Unfortunately (for me anyway) I have to see the posts from the founder of the "Dan White Posse" when I read your posts to him/her.
I think you have him on the ropes...he posts like a little girl who has dropped her lollypop on the sidewalk. cartoon crying little girl.png
This time, you may be on to something with that guy.
Leave him alone my friend, he is not well balanced. A waste of your time.
;)

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

OK so the bet was a bluff as presumed...

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
OK so the bet was a bluff as presumed...

If a ban occurred, there's no way I could get in touch with you to collect. Unless you'd like to give all of your personal information to me in a PM.
You wouldn't have any objection to that, would you?

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If a ban occurred, there's no way I could get in touch with you to collect. Unless you'd like to give all of your personal information to me in a PM.
You wouldn't have any objection to that, would you?
SpiderMan..and a good morning to you, sir.
Referring to your latest post.........That would be enlightening...to quietly visit the pool room that person frequents and merely observe. Then leave, without saying a word.
I, as you know (having free airline flying privileges), did that recently and observed one of the experts from around here at his home room table.
These "Dan White Posse" people have it in their heads that the CTE methods of play are concerned only with where to put the cue stick. How uninformed they are!
Understanding EXACTLY how the sweeps work, how the feet work, how the bridge works, how the eyes work, to ensure the same routine over and over and over is critical to the ultimate success of the idea. Those are some of the things Hal Houle imparted to Stan Shuffett..and then Stan perfected it all and put it into a solid package which will be revealed at the proper time. (C.J. Wiley was teaching hard here with his theme of CONSISTENCY, but alas...the "Posse" ran him out of here with their negative horsey attitudes so the brilliance of another top action hitter disappeared into the abyss)
I watched the "expert" from here changing PSR throughout his match...with very little consistency. What a shame, since the lad does seem to have a good pair of eyes (even though they are being used incorrectly) and his aiming method is very suspect.
We shall see...we shall see.
In the meantime, you lay low from this insanity of Coronavirus and always remember..."The brilliant Nancy Pelosi will solve it all for everyone" :rotflmao1::rotflmao1:
Regards,
P.L.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How many apologies have you given over the last 22 years on any and all pool forums you've participated in?

Maybe none? How about the attack rate vs. the apology rate?

What's the word... oh yes: character or lack thereof.

I have offered online apologies when wrong.

But frankly, focusing on what another person has or hasn't done to guide your own actions and conduct is a poor path to follow in life.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lou WAS banned for life a few years ago. Did I know he was released from jail?
No. Lou also hasn't posted very much at all since being released per his own admission. The last time he posted was back in 2019. Maybe a year ago?

I rarely if ever go on Onepocket.org any more. Actually, never since a few years ago and it was mostly to lurk even then. Who knew a lifetime ban wasn't really a lifetime ban?

Lou has also had some big time run in's with other members on the Main forum here. Well respected and well known members I might add.

If I was banned for life I certainly wasn't aware of it.

And, it would have only taken a minute or two to do a search of the membership over there to verify what you were going to allege. Instead you shot from the hip. Now you don't even have the integrity to admit your failure in posting a falsehood, instead pointing fingers at everyone but yourself.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited: