The Justis "Serengeti Collection"

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know it´s an older thread from Doug, but as i got my first Justis cases i like yours even more.
Have to bring these cases up again, because i think that´s the most awesome collection of Justis / Ross cases out there.
Congrats on your collection - i love them :clapping::bow-down::clapping::bow-down::clapping::bow-down::clapping:
Erich

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
IMG_0105.jpg

Thanks,

Doug

Outstanding by all means :cool:

DWBOD

Game Over!
Silver Member
Its kinda funny, I haven't had the cases out of the safe in a year or so and looking at this thread, I'm kinda impressed myself. Jack is awesome and his sidekick Ron is no hack either. Classic old school, thanks for all the compliments, I still love them.

Doug

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy smokes

Doug,
This has to be the most impressive and extreme Justis case collection I have ever seen in my life. What great eye candy

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Thamks for bumping this. Absolutely gorgeous collection. Now to go toss my Justis in the trash...:sorry:

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Agreed!!

Doug, without your good taste and foresight we would not have had the pleasure to see such amazing works of art.

Doug, you are a special kind of collector. You take collecting to the highest level. I love your cases and your fine photography.
"country"

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Up until now, I have been too lazy to take and post photos of my Justis cases all together, for some reason I felt inspired today. The Clock was a gift from Jack at Derby City and started the name the "Serengeti Collection"
Enjoy!

Ostrich:

IMG_0070.jpg

Doug
How old is this case? A friend of mine has family that raises ostrichs and he sent Jack some leather back in 2002 or 2003 to have a case made for him and his wife. I was thinking that Jack told he up until then he had not done any ostrich case's. All of your case's are really nice.:thumbup:

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
How old is this case? A friend of mine has family that raises ostrichs and he sent Jack some leather back in 2002 or 2003 to have a case made for him and his wife. I was thinking that Jack told he up until then he had not done any ostrich case's. All of your case's are really nice.:thumbup:

This case is a couple years old as I recall. I have made 4 or 5 ostrich cases. Its very hard to get a skin large enough to do the front of the case. This particular skin was from South Africa and the nicest one I have ever used.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
a little bump for some of dougs beauties....thanks again doug for allways posting pics and sharing with us.....RIP.

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RIP Doug, This are pics of me, Vinny ( chenz ) and Doug 2 years ago at VF...I am just speechless...He was supposed to visit me and Vinny this year...
Regards
Peter
P1010416.jpg

P1010403_2.jpg

Birk1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great collection indeed...owned by a great man that is no longer with us

God Rest his soul...I had many great dealings and more importantly conversations with Doug

I will miss him

Ryan

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow !!!

Man,, nobody rocked cases like Doug,,, !!

I know G-d's racking them for Doug as I write this !!!

,,,,,,,,Alan,,,,,,,,