2020 AZ Billiards Straight Pool Challenge!

9BallJim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a 57 ball run on March 17. After the run, I went to my GoPro app to see how long it took me and I notice it wasn’t recording. That’s the first time I’ve done that in a long time.

9BallJim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love It, that for playing some Rush 2112 - Temple of Syrinx for me as well.

Keep it up sir, you still on Facebook ? come join our great 14.1 group called STRAIGHT POOL FANATICS.

lots of great members and subject matter, with many great members from the hayday of AZB 14.1

Steve

Thanks. I’m a huge Rush fan. I’m still on Facebook and I’m in the Straight Pool Fanatics group. Lots of good content there.
Jim

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Thanks. I’m a huge Rush fan. I’m still on Facebook and I’m in the Straight Pool Fanatics group. Lots of good content there.
Jim

I'm sure you see that i am a Huge fan as well. Saw them live 68 Times (yeah i'm one of those fans). I still cant believe Neil has left us. may he Rest In Peace.

I saw that you are on the page after i sent this. Please feel free to post te run on our page.

Glad to have you on board.
Steve

9BallJim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
68 times is a lot. I’ve seen them every time they came through Chicago and then Texas since the late 1980s.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Last edited:

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Happy to report a 67 this morning! No video because I've been using my phone to take video and am waiting on an important phone call this AM. I'll get a nice one soon on tape.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
i got to 20 again yesterday, its gonna be my new spot for 14.1 big pockets but very fast tables give far more opportunities for runs than a big pocket slow table, which is where i was previously playing all my 14.1

im gonna be able to break 30 for sure now