Wow, my name was mentioned in great company.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last month I get a call from Florida, he orders a cue.

Today he texts me to explain how he heard of me, my jaw dropped and then a big smile came over me.

Here is a youtube link

https://youtu.be/lPt-P0xWODw

and the plug given me by the announcer who plays with one of my cues, as does many of his Friends.

This game was between John Schmidt and Alex Pagulayan.

At the 1:38 (1 hour 38 minutes) point, what a plug, Thanks Kenny. I am sure that many people in California know Kenny. He called me when they played this one and I never knew it was on youtube until today.

His good Friend Randy won stop 3 on the NorCal 10 Ball Tour with one of my cues as well. Randy owns the Pool Hall in Santa Cruz, if you're ever nearby stop in and say hi. There is a great amount of talent there.

Here is a link to that one

https://youtu.be/PZXKQr4QX-A

Thanks for reading, I don't chime in here too often and I have not tried to sell anything here, if I ever do, I will smile and pay for the Gold membership again, I let it slip last year.

Thanks, Dave.

Rackemep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! $150 and if you don't like it you can ship it back for a full refund? Might have to try one of these out....

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I am back. How you think I get to 30k+?

Love the oil rubbed finish. I encourage any of you who order cues to try it.

And those curly handles? Wow. Are they stained at all?

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool stuff. I have considered getting a 60" cue for some trial and see how i like it. This might be right up my alley.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I am back. How you think I get to 30k+?

Love the oil rubbed finish. I encourage any of you who order cues to try it.

And those curly handles? Wow. Are they stained at all?

Good morning, Thanks for the kind words.

I never stain any wood unless a customer requests it.

Thanks again, Dave.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave...Why wait? Support the site...it's only ten cents a day! You drop that much on the ground every day.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I have to disagree, my change goes into a change jar, dropping it on the ground really screws up the vacuum cleaner which in turn angers my wife, which in turn leaves me with a black eye, broken ribs and no dinner, just kidding, she's too kind.

I do agree on the Gold Membership. I have never listed anything on AZBilliards only because I don't have the Gold and I don't feel it's right to AZ. I had it for a year but it lapsed. I make Cues at least 6 days per week and I do look at AZ every morning while I have my coffee around 4-5 am.

Scott, you and those who contacted me after this post, you will all be part of the reason I will be doing the Gold again, I may even list a few cues in the for sale section when I do, consider it done.

Thank you so much, Dave.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave...I wasn't talking about cash. I was talking about cue making materials, which surely you waste ten cents a day making cues. Hope to see you GOLD again soon. I wish everyone, whether they sell something, or not, would become a gold member. Congrats on your great products.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I have to disagree, my change goes into a change jar, dropping it on the ground really screws up the vacuum cleaner which in turn angers my wife, which in turn leaves me with a black eye, broken ribs and no dinner, just kidding, she's too kind.

I do agree on the Gold Membership. I have never listed anything on AZBilliards only because I don't have the Gold and I don't feel it's right to AZ. I had it for a year but it lapsed. I make Cues at least 6 days per week and I do look at AZ every morning while I have my coffee around 4-5 am.

Scott, you and those who contacted me after this post, you will all be part of the reason I will be doing the Gold again, I may even list a few cues in the for sale section when I do, consider it done.

Thank you so much, Dave.

boosaboos

Registered
Dave, I sent you an email about shipping outside of the US. Canada to be specific.

Really want to buy one of your cues!

Thanks

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have never bumped one of my own threads but with Schmidt taking the record, I could not help myself, I was rooting for him the entire time.

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
I have never bumped one of my own threads but with Schmidt taking the record, I could not help myself, I was rooting for him the entire time.

I don't wanna sound like a broken record here, folks, but I'm here to tell yaz all that if you buy a cue from Dave Brainard, you will NOT GO WRONG. This guy makes cues in HIS SLEEP. Dedication to his craft doesn't begin to tell the story. Beauty, functionality, TLC every step of the way. And a cue that hits balls like something from another dimension. I just cannot say enough about Dave Brainard cues. Don't cheat yourself another minute. BUY HIS CUES.

This is my Titlist conversion Rambow replica. I have 6 cues, all cues I LOVE, but his is all I use now. And that says something.

IMG_2019040daf9_150550.jpg

IMG_20190df409_150654.jpg

IMG_20190409_150615.jpg

Last edited: