Custom cue cabinet

duc996

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Custom cue cabinet, sold!

Hi AZ, cabinet has been sold, thank you.

I have a custom cue cabinet I just completed and is for sale. Built with black walnut carcass and curly maple for top trim and door. Cabinet will hold 9 butts and 27 shafts. It will accomodate up to 31" shafts and butts with the joint protectors. Blum European hinges are used along with a cam lock installed with aluminum plate for strength. Dimensions are 41.25" tall x 30.5" wide at the top x 5.75" depth. I use a French cleat system to hang the cabinet and it will be included. Cabinet is finished with natural danish oil and then sprayed with semi-gloss polycrylic. I am located in Houston, TX and can install if you are local but, will ship as well. I do not ship with glass. Glass is readily available at Lowes for around $10-12 dollars. I am asking $825.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you have any questions or would like a certain photo. Thank you.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Last edited:

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Beautiful Cabinet! Would it be possible to have one made where the door matches the cabinet body? Thank you.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Dung Dang's craftsmanship is unmatched. He has made 4 custom cabinets for me to date. Three of them are 8 butt / 32 shaft capacity and one of them is 12 butt / 48 shaft capacity. Everything is precision; one touch open, soft close doors, adjustable hinges, highest quality woods, french cleat wall mount for rock solid mounting. Cant recommend him any higher than I do. 100% solid, honest, nice guy.

Attachments

• IMG_1029.JPG
    IMG_1029.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 205
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 202

duc996

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Dung Dang's craftsmanship is unmatched. He has made 4 custom cabinets for me to date. Three of them are 8 butt / 32 shaft capacity and one of them is 12 butt / 48 shaft capacity. Everything is precision; one touch open, soft close doors, adjustable hinges, highest quality woods, french cleat wall mount for rock solid mounting. Cant recommend him any higher than I do. 100% solid, honest, nice guy.

Thank you Chris!