Ferrules and radial pins

octy81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wanted to know what is the best ferrule material , I heard tomahawk is really good where can I get it. Also I saw on AZ someone had titanium radial pins that had a blue color to them anyone know where to get them ?

Burnett Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I saw those pins? Cuefits on eBay and Metalware10 on AZB, same person I think, was selling the pins. Kelly Peterson with MVP Cues sells the Tomahawk material.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wanted to know what is the best ferrule material , I heard tomahawk is really good where can I get it. Also I saw on AZ someone had titanium radial pins that had a blue color to them anyone know where to get them ?

"best" is a relative term, I think you will get very different suggestions on that.
The blue pins are heat treated, the ones I've seen has been 3/8-10 Modified. Radial pins does come in Ti, but I havent seen them for sale in ages.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

As suggested here, MVPcues.com is the sole proprietor of genuine Tomahawk material. I am sure he will be more than happy to assist you. He is a class individual, and you will not be disappointed. :cool:

CuesRus1973

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"best" is a relative term, I think you will get very different suggestions on that.
The blue pins are heat treated, the ones I've seen has been 3/8-10 Modified. Radial pins does come in Ti, but I havent seen them for sale in ages.

No vendor names allowed here I guess, but there is a main distributor that has them available. They aren't blue though.