View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-13-2019, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cshot View Post
The last few months ive been seeing a lot of different custom cue makers makkng CF shafts. I hit with a Jacoby black and it hits amazing. Its the only CF shaft ive ever used. Just wondering how these other shafts compare. The last add i seen was someone selling a CF shafts from china for 300 shipped. Are thes going to be junk or actually be ok. My buddy was going to buy one but i told him id rather spend 450 and love the shaft, then spend 300 and be really dissapointed.
Cheapest i've seen is the Black Arrow from J&J and its $375 iirc, maybe less on ebay. J&J usually sells pretty decent stuff and they've been around quite a while. I haven't seen a report on this yet but i would bet its a quality product. There is a rush to bring these to market since the demand is high. It will be interesting to see which ones make the grade and which don't. I've hit both REVO's, the Cynergy and BeCueMprime. I like the hit of the 12.9Revo the best. The Cynergy sounds better and to me was a close second. Didn't like the BeCue at all. Very muted sound/feel and didn't like the finish. I want to try the GoCustoms and the new Pechauer.