xmas story

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
about 8 years ago on xmas day jamie mccorter calls me and says mike brown wants to play me with the 8 and the break playing 9 ball.
i said damn jamie ill rob that fool but its xmas day.
he said he wont play any other day so i said ok lets ride.
i go down to mikes billiards fairfield ohio and play.
we play 8 ahead i know short set for me lol for 3000.
i win so eric durbin is there mike brown wants me to play him so we play.
i beat him fast just like i beat mike.
now mike has 100 left what does he do with it lights it on fire.
yep lights it on fire and lets it burn.
lol those were the good old days.

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
about 8 years ago on xmas day jamie mccorter calls me and says mike brown wants to play me with the 8 and the break playing 9 ball.

Wow..great Christmas story. I have seen the Durb light a 100 on fire before. What a genius....

Merry Christmas!

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are you doing Chris ?????

You from the old school..You know you never suppose to talk about your wins...you suppose to Advertise your losses,,,,Via Road Hustling 101...lol:wink:

It's in the old pool hustlin manual & travel guide : )

Last edited:

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
You from the old school..You know you never suppose to talk about your wins...you suppose to Advertise your losses,,,,Via Road Hustling 101...lol:wink:

It's in the old pool hustlin manual & travel guide : )

news flash for you the days of hustling are over.

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It use to be good back in the day

news flash for you the days of hustling are over.

You said it right in the other thread....the invention of cell phones & the internet killed a old way of life...Can't even sneak up on a sucker no mo..lol

Matt Stockman

give me the 7 & a whiskey
Silver Member
Thanks for the story Chris. Hopefully this will be the first of many. You should hook up with a writer and put a book together. If danny basavich has one, why not you? I'm sure youlve been in just as many interesting situations, and I think your days of incognito hustling are behind you anyway.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Thanks for the story Chris. Hopefully this will be the first of many. You should hook up with a writer and put a book together. If danny basavich has one, why not you? I'm sure youlve been in just as many interesting situations, and I think your days of incognito hustling are behind you anyway.

yes you are right about both.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
yes he should .
i have been to many spots with groce.
if he could remember half of the gambling storys it would be a hell of a book.

He speaks good of you.
I'd like to see you two collaborate leave big john out of the mix though lol

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
yes he should .
i have been to many spots with groce.
if he could remember half of the gambling storys it would be a hell of a book.

Brian should really write a guide book on Japanese Steakhouses.... That's his true passion. LOL

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
I have been wanting for Groce to write a book

One of my favorite Brian stories is when he was in South Florida (IIRC) and he goes into a pretty rough spot that had a lot of big action but they didn't much appreciate people hustling/laying down. Brian goes in the first day with the story that he and his brother are in town to buy an expensive boat or car, something like that. Brian spews money to anyone that will step to the plate all day long, the whole time telling them "You wait until tomorrow when my brother gets in town, he hasn't missed a f***ing ball in a month!!!" The next day he comes back with his brother, George Breedlove, and George doesn't miss a ball all day and gets all of the money... LOL They couldn't get salty with Brian and George because Brian told them he wouldn't miss a ball.

Ryan McCreesh

"Genie Man"
Silver Member
Lol wow!

Chris thats funny as hell because i went to that poolroom and played mike brown too and beat him out of $2500,but he was broke and asked for some jelly for gas so he could get home and! i gave him a $100 and he did the same thing lit it on fire and held it in the air and said thats what i think about a $100 lololool

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Chris thats funny as hell because i went to that poolroom and played mike brown too and beat him out of $2500,but he was broke and asked for some jelly for gas so he could get home and! i gave him a $100 and he did the same thing lit it on fire and held it in the air and said thats what i think about a $100 lololool

yes mike is a weird guy.