View Single Post
What I expected
Old
  (#28)
tedantle
AzB Silver Member
tedantle has a reputation beyond reputetedantle has a reputation beyond reputetedantle has a reputation beyond reputetedantle has a reputation beyond reputetedantle has a reputation beyond reputetedantle has a reputation beyond reputetedantle has a reputation beyond reputetedantle has a reputation beyond reputetedantle has a reputation beyond reputetedantle has a reputation beyond reputetedantle has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

What I expected - 03-27-2015, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pescadoman View Post
EXACTLY WHAT DID YOU EXPECT AFTER 18 MONTHS? Please be specific. Should they replace the case? Pay for shipping as well? Give you money/credit?
Randy,

My apology for not responding to your question.

My expectations were along these lines. I was thinking that they would ask for the case back (verify no abuse) and offer me a significant discount on another case. Some type of acknowledgement of the quality of the case. Something like, "Hey I'm sorry, yea we have problems with them or we never have problems with them.... let me help.

(And I need to be clear, I would likely not have taken them up on it, UNLESS they had exactly what I wanted. Again I like it or I don't.)

Ross from OB can testify that I have bought over a dozen shafts from him. Every one they make for almost every different joint I have. We have had a couple of issues but they were easily resolved. I've also bought several shafts from Diveney as well. Not to mention my Bobby Hunter, that I love. I still have them all. Easily several grand just trying different things out. What I learned is spending more time practicing improves my game more than buying new equipment.

Summary, I spend money on pool equipment and more than most, IMO. Equipment like tips, shafts, spotted cue balls, gloves, scuffers just a butt load of crap. Color me crazy but that is the kind of customer I want if I'm selling pool equipment. And any business person with common sense would treat every customer like that until they prove otherwise.

The best thing for any consumer who has experienced poor service and/or bought a poor performing product, is to share it with others. Forums are one of the places people share these experiences. Its called freedom of speech.