View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
mojarraman
AzB Silver Member
mojarraman has a reputation beyond reputemojarraman has a reputation beyond reputemojarraman has a reputation beyond reputemojarraman has a reputation beyond reputemojarraman has a reputation beyond reputemojarraman has a reputation beyond reputemojarraman has a reputation beyond reputemojarraman has a reputation beyond reputemojarraman has a reputation beyond reputemojarraman has a reputation beyond reputemojarraman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-27-2018, 01:21 PM

Oh hey thanks!

Yeah, I've yet to renew the last year or so but it's only $10 if they were to ask - I kept my card and seems like they don't mess w/ me if I sign in right away. Last year I got to know Kelly waitress by name but I think she left.

They've got the best tables around so if I couldn't get a guest in fer sure it's worth the $10 beings 2-guys can do the FULL table for $7 for like 5 hours so it's a great deal all around.

I hadn't heard about the no smokes in Feb but half the time I LIKE to step out to burn one or make a private call - it's just fresh air and natural light esp. winter does a body good. Honestly I'd PREFER to take 5-10-15min every hour or so ... haven't practiced much the last several months and a marathon session'd make me feel like an old man (which I may be Lol!)