View Single Post
Old
  (#17)
Bbutler
topshots.ca
Bbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-12-2019, 11:45 AM

I see you abandoned the plan, but a few notes.

- I like the name Skip's Billiards, or Skip's Bar and Billiards.

- I wouldn't set the tables to paying by the game, I think it's far better to set it by the hour. The reason being most casual players take a long time to play a game and often if they're there just to chill and have some drinks they spend a lot of time talking and socializing as opposed to actually shooting pool. This makes hourly a much better proposition.

- I feel like your 8,000 person population isn't that bad, seeing as how other bars are probably making it work. If you keep the place clean and have good food and specials you'll attract some really good business. People like coming to a nice place.

- Can't oversell the importance of keeping the tables and the balls clean. Diamond tables in particular are notorious for getting leather residue on the balls from the pockets and thus the balls need to be cleaned fairly regularly. If you don't look after this then the tables will start to look rundown in just a matter of weeks. People's eyes may not even notice this, but their brains will.

Light your pool table with the awesome new LED Flat Panels from Ultra-light LED. PM me for details.