View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
Monstermash
Lock Ness Monster
Monstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-13-2012, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fram6878 View Post
Try sending monstermash a pm. Think he bought one he didn't like. Its beat up, but with a little bit of work it could look good as new. Good luck with search.
It is as good as new. I just refinished it. The shaft was junk though so if you want it you're going to have to go dumpster diving. Lol

Seriously though, it's not for sale at the moment. I had a nice standard shaft made for it and I'm going to use it for a bar cue.

Sorry man.

Synergy:The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.

"Gambling? This is not gambling sir. Gambling is a wager on something you have no control over."

"You can't fix stupid!"

"As far as trading this cue for a Sugartree...let's not go down that road" - Tro

Player: Synergy

Case: Custom JB on order!

Breaker: J&J B/J modified by PFD Studios