View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
ZekeCv
AzB Silver Member
ZekeCv has a reputation beyond reputeZekeCv has a reputation beyond reputeZekeCv has a reputation beyond reputeZekeCv has a reputation beyond reputeZekeCv has a reputation beyond reputeZekeCv has a reputation beyond reputeZekeCv has a reputation beyond reputeZekeCv has a reputation beyond reputeZekeCv has a reputation beyond reputeZekeCv has a reputation beyond reputeZekeCv has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via Yahoo to ZekeCv  
04-15-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolguy4u View Post
I have one here in like new condition. I can ship it anywhere in the USA for $425.

Predator will probably never make another one. A matter of fact...they never had the correct price
on their own website for the 8 point without the steel joint. The price they had advertised was the
same price as the 4 point sneaky pete with the wrap which is and was the wrong price for the 8 pointer.

I believe this was the reason for discontinuing that one so quick. I could be wrong....
I believe they discontinued this cue due to the price of the cue being close to the price of the ikon cues. the msrp on the pred site for any of the 8pt cues are way to high, when I was looking at them a year ago online the average price of them new w/shaft and warranty was 400-440 depending on what one you wanted, the wrapless wood to wood was 404 and the lowest I found it for was 387, I should have gotten that when I had the chance, instead I bought my second ikon because it was on clearance.

Play. Have fun