Has anyone seen or had dealing with this idiot?

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Go Fund Me

Chris needs to offer that clown a $20,000.00 freeze out. We could raise enough cash to make it worth his time.

Even take a film crew. Can you see that look on the face of the genius when 20 dimes hit the table.

That idiot would need the numbered balls.

now this, would be a Go Fund Me thread, that i could get behind. or OMGWTF. or FatBoy. Cleary....

Last edited:

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This guy is a crook but the only reason why sellers like this exist is due to uninformed buyers.

If you rely 100% on the word of a stranger, your odds are no better than the lottery.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big time scammer here. This guy is a fraudulent eBay member that has been scamming for sometime to us-suspecting buyers who think they are getting NOS vintage 4 pointers when they are getting a $125 cue with a new $35 extra shaft.

He bought my Sons like new $125 4 pointer old school looking J&J from me on eBay a few years ago for $100. Sanded the J & J logo off Butt cap and buffed added a silver ring replacement 5/16x18 $35 shaft. I saw the cue for sale a few weeks later and he and sold it for $500 as a 'Vintage unknown' high end cue.

I alerted Az members along with eBay then and a few times since when I see these posts.

Now he wants action? Frikin' tosser.

-Kat,

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Looks like he just painted a 10 cent chalk. :grin:

It may just be my eyes but aside from the painted sides, the color of the chalk looks like the real cheap chalk you get with a pool playing starter kit. Does not look like the same color as Master. Am I wrong?

omgwtf

massiveunderstatement.com
Silver Member
That wasn't bad....but not exactly both barrels.
...let 'ear rip!.

Nah. Too much effort for no return. :wink: He makes claims of greatness because he has no intentions of proving them. He generates income from the uninformed and then gets off on the pandemonium he creates from an outraged public.

This guy is the billiards equivalent of clickbait.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
The worst scam he has that probably makes him some pocket change in local pool rooms is the chalk featured here:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221997087068?...rvr_id=975668801872&_mwBanner=1&ul_noapp=true

The guy went to another city and probably lifted a box of triangle chalk, peeled the labels off, paints the sides yellow, memorized some information off a Renfro or RJ thread, and now parades around on league night where masters is exclusively used and pawns his "pro chalk" off for $10 a cube to unsuspecting APA 3s.

It's such a scam, and the fact that it probably works, while further pushing the black eye pool halls already have in that they are full of con artists and thieves, disappoints me most of all.

He probably shows off this ebay auction to further authenticate his scam. And in the heat of the moment after missing a shot, the kid buys his wonder chalk.

Haha, thanks for the laugh. I think you are right, he painted the sides of chalk yellow, but I see some "red" peaking through on the chalk on the right in the top corner. I don't even think he peeled off the wrapper ;) I'm guessing it's Masters since he can easily steal that from any pool room in America !!!

Love the "conditioner" and "cleaner", what is that, about 1 oz bottles for $100?? And in a little tube written on with a sharpie ??

I'm guessing LePro tips, right ;)

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Nah. Too much effort for no return. :wink: He makes claims of greatness because he has no intentions of proving them. He generates income from the uninformed and then gets off on the pandemonium he creates from an outraged public.

This guy is the billiards equivalent of clickbait.

In other words, he is an alcoholic dickhead who learned how to use a computer

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Haha, thanks for the laugh. I think you are right, he painted the sides of chalk yellow, but I see some "red" peaking through on the chalk on the right in the top corner. I don't even think he peeled off the wrapper ;) I'm guessing it's Masters since he can easily steal that from any pool room in America !!!

Love the "conditioner" and "cleaner", what is that, about 1 oz bottles for $100?? And in a little tube written on with a sharpie ??

I'm guessing LePro tips, right ;)

ya know, the last time you & i went head-to-head on a private match, it was a pretty good turnout.... we could bill it as:

Hello Kitty v P_ssy Pool Genius

djg576

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks good to me

Looks like he just painted a 10 cent chalk. :grin:

No doubt, with the hi quality hemerstats shown holding the chalk, this is a legitimate operatioshon. I feel confidant the individual selling this special chalk is without questioshon a menser member with an IQ easily in the low double digits. Buy with no woories my frends.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
What a tool that guy is! Stupid, edited video where he's slurring his words..painted chalk...overpriced Adam cues. LOL.

Heath Manning

Manning Cues
Silver Member
A little time wasted!

This guy is a complete moron. Check out his website...

www.billiardgenius.com

I was shown the site by the 1st idiot you see on the screen after he replied (very rudely I might add) to a question regarding a cue he has listed on ebay. It seems I'm not the only one that has received a rude reply from this jackass. If you look at his listings he has cheap Chinese POS cues listed for WAY too much money and claiming they are "vintage" or some other non-truth to try and scam some unsuspecting buyer.

He has one of those production line Helmstetter Balabushkas and this is what he wrote that I questioned him on...

"Valued cue experts have predicted the SLE Balabushka limited "100" series to "skyrocket" in value to as much as $10,000.00 plus by 2020." WHAT? LOL!

I asked him to qualify the statement and report who the "valued cue experts" were.

How does ebay let sellers just outright lie to potential buyers like this guy does?

Here's a link to the auction and you can see his other listings as well. Be sure and check out his completed listings to see a "rare" billiard themed leather jacket for $5K. ROFLMAO!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-pool-c...600051?hash=item33aed61df3:g:vzEAAOSwYaFWe1UF

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately I wasted about 2 minutes watching the video after you peeked my interest but I did have a good laugh!
The internet allows each person to post and speak without being authentic.

The price a cue sells for is only what the market will pay and if miss let by the seller on the value it's buyer beware.
His add is very misleading and this is why buyers should buy from a trusted source with a history of authentic products with proven customer service.

The AZ forum is a great place for making people aware of people like this and I'm happy you have shared this.
I personally take pride in everything I do and make sure it's genuine.

On a different note the New Balabushka SLE Cues should be available in March or April.
This year there will be 2 models and only 50 of each.
One will have a leather grip and one will be Irish linen.

The Pictures and the Specifications of each are under lock and key until Balabushka approves the release.
I personally have ordered numbers 2-7 of each model and have access to all numbers.
If you're looking for the newest SLE let me know and I can reserve your favourite number.

If you have any questions please call me toll free or email me as I'm not on AZ's forum daily.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
In other words, he is an alcoholic dickhead who learned how to use a computer

I'm pretty sure you could have stopped right before to word 'who'.
So how did this turn out for everybody? Some of the things he said were so stupid it was difficult to reply at all. I stopped when I got bored. He declined my offer of $26.02

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So how did this turn out for everybody? Some of the things he said were so stupid it was difficult to reply at all. I stopped when I got bored. He declined my offer of $26.02

There is no point in contacting BestBathtubFinishGenius This guy revels in attention and can not be shamed.

I've said this before, the only reason scammers like him exist is because of uninformed buyers who jump first and ask questions later.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

You're right
Either way, when you combine everything together, you end up with a bath tub genius.

buzzsaw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know the guy. His name is Don. He does know Buddy and he can play a little. But as you can tell he has a mouth and will run it the entire game. Believe it or not he is an Elvis impersonator.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I know the guy. His name is Don. He does know Buddy and he can play a little. But as you can tell he has a mouth and will run it the entire game. Believe it or not he is an Elvis impersonator.

He knows Buddy, as in he met him once, or he knows Buddy like they are friends and Buddy gives him his cues to sell on Ebay without any documentation or even a good photo ??

Oh, is this him ??

Don Goodfleisch has been entertaining audiences wtih his
tribute to Elvis Presley since 1998 and is a
dedicated professional performer. Don's rendition
of the king creates excitement where ever he
goes. Great fun at company outings, birthdays,
anniverary parties or when you really want to
impress that special someone with a delivery
of flowers along with a personal serenade. Don has also
been a member of the band "Street Heat" for over 16 years.

Last edited: