I Found ChrisBanks!

Joe P.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At a pool tournament and I found Chris. He actually does shoot pool....and sleep under tables lol

Attachments

• 2013-01-19_20-11-30_731.jpg
    2013-01-19_20-11-30_731.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,022

Joe P.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He will verify it when he gets home, still at the tournament. But it's definitely him

Yes, I will admit that is a picture of me today. I met Joe at a tournament today. In between matches I decided to take a rest under the table, a move that I learned from The Killer Pixie.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
And this from a guy thats supposedly so picky about his pool game and yet
he doesn't mind laying in a pile of dirty pool hall carpet Greeblies.

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, I will admit that is a picture of me today. I met Joe at a tournament today. In between matches I decided to take a rest under the table, a move that I learned from The Killer Pixie.

And now you're showing another side of you by allowing this to be posted & freely admitting it's you. I'm pleasantly surprised & have lost a little of the negative feelings I was having previously. :)

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm pleasantly surprised & have lost a little of the negative feelings I was having previously. :)

Finding a poorly dressed and apparently anemic person laying on a floor under a pool table reduces negative feelings you have for them?

You and me could definitely party. :thumbup:

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And now you're showing another side of you by allowing this to be posted & freely admitting it's you. I'm pleasantly surprised & have lost a little of the negative feelings I was having previously. :)

We all can see that you have had a little crush a brewin in your recent posts.

:)

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
What does it explain?
Chris... see your quote below. You are not on the table, you are under it.
What's up with that?:D Don't be a hypocrite, sleep ON the table!

If it's not on a pool table, it's not a concern of mine.

It explains that you are truly obsessed with pool. I won't go into what might be wrong with sleeping under pool tables. But I will say good luck to you on your pool journey. Who knows, if I didn't have a job, wife and kids, you might find find me sleeping under a table too.

Have you considered carrying one of those inflatable pillows in your case?