I Found ChrisBanks!

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy.

That was a great movie! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv8xFI32hJM

MV5BMzIxMzE2MTYwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTczNzA2NA@@__V1__SY317_.jpg

Best,
Mike

Last edited:

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
This actually does explain a lot.

Chris is just as much of an attention whore in person as he is on here.

What is bothering you so much Chris?

Joe P.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First of all, Chris did not know I was going to post this till after I did. I actually met him on an offhanded comment by my friend Lynn (CardiacKid). So no he isn't looking for attention, did he mention he finished 2nd? I like him, he's funny and pretty cool. His friend suggested I take the pic and post it on here, he didn't know anything about it until it was done. Joe

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
First of all, Chris did not know I was going to post this till after I did. I actually met him on an offhanded comment by my friend Lynn (CardiacKid). So no he isn't looking for attention, did he mention he finished 2nd? I like him, he's funny and pretty cool. His friend suggested I take the pic and post it on here, he didn't know anything about it until it was done. Joe

Anyone crawling under a pool table during a tournament is looking for attention.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Chris is obviously not napping.
I think CB is either:

A. Studying the table
B. Looking for a quarter
C. Looking for the cue ball

Joe P.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whatever you say, I must be mistaken. I refuse to argue on a forum, THAT is just sorta childish. Sorry if you don't care for my opinion, but I couldn't care less what you tbink. Just my opinion

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We all can see that you have had a little crush a brewin in your recent posts.

:)

You couldn't be any further from the truth on that one......I thought the pic was pretty funny & honestly thought from things he posts that he would go off on the person that posted it. The fact that he didn't made me lose a little of the negative feelings but definitely not all.