cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Chris is obviously not napping.
I think CB is either:

A. Studying the table
B. Looking for a quarter
C. Looking for the cue ball

A. He does wear glasses. Perhaps they are of the x-ray variety.

B. Wouldn't he be face down?

C. He knocks the cue ball off the table quite a bit. You may have hit on the answer!!!!

D. Oops, there was no D. Anyway, had a lot of fun watching Chris and Joe yesterday. They both appeared to have a good time as well.

Lyn

If one has to wait 2 hours for his next match, is it uncommon to lay down for a while? There used to be two couches but they are now gone. And it is a little cold to lay down in the car.

I no longer eat during a tournament. I had just practiced for a few minutes. What else would you like me to do? Let me know a better way of relaxing, and I will make sure I take your suggestion next time.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If one has to wait 2 hours for his next match, is it uncommon to lay down for a while? There used to be two couches but they are now gone. And it is a little cold to lay down in the car.

I no longer eat during a tournament. I had just practiced for a few minutes. What else would you like me to do? Let me know a better way of relaxing, and I will make sure I take your suggestion next time.

Belt, tripod, dirty movie.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
A. He does wear glasses. Perhaps they are of the x-ray variety.

B. Wouldn't he be face down?

C. He knocks the cue ball off the table quite a bit. You may have hit on the answer!!!!

D. Oops, there was no D. Anyway, had a lot of fun watching Chris and Joe yesterday. They both appeared to ohave a good time as well.

Lyn

A. Possibly, but I wasn't there.

B. Not necessarily, and I don't have to be there for that speculation

C. Other than the same initials, what does a cue ball and Chris Banks have in common...sometimes you never know where there are going to end up

D. Again I wasn't there, but at least he showed up>>:smile:

Ted