New To The Board

Joe P.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to say hi. Have enjoyed reading all the posts for a while now.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I say this to all new posters: GO AWAY BEFORE YOU GET ADDICTED!!! :D

A few more posts and then you can't sleep, can't eat, don't have time to play pool or do anything related to work, you are just posting and reading and can't understand why there are so few updates while hitting the F5 button 10 times a minute...

If you choose to stay here, WELCOME! Enjoy your time, and please don't hesitate to post if there's something on your mind!

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Welcome !

Roy Steffensen said:
Enjoy your time, and please don't hesitate to post if there's something on your mind!

Don't let that stop you, post anyway.
Doug
( everyone else does ) :)

Joe P.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was somewhat addicted to reading the posts before I even registered, so I know what you mean. As far as practice...after this past weekend I'm practicing more than ever. But I've pretty much mastered the art of racking!

Joe P.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't believe we have met, but it's nice to know I have competition!

Joe P.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the welcome! I met Dana Bufalo, but I believe he is the only member that I know so far. Plus powderburner, I have proof! Look at the pics from Turning Stone....I'm the one racking.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Joe P. said:
I don't believe we have met, but it's nice to know I have competition!

Geez, you're still here even though I warned you? ;)

Guess there is no hope for you, now you are doomed!!!

Joe P.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:
Geez, you're still here even though I warned you? ;)

Guess there is no hope for you, now you are doomed!!!
I never listened to my parents either!

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Welcome to our world, and remember, there's no rank here on AZB. The newbies have often had as much, or more, to contribute in these AZB parts as veteran posters like myself.

powderburner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe P. said:
Thanks for the welcome! I met Dana Bufalo, but I believe he is the only member that I know so far. Plus powderburner, I have proof! Look at the pics from Turning Stone....I'm the one racking.
Heh heh he. only wish I had the balls to play Turning Stone. But nowadays with alternate breaks, who knows? :rolleyes:

Lets see, "man I ought to be on TV" after a godawful lucky roll.

Anyways, have fun and ignore the trolls. Lot to be learned here.

Joe P.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have learned quite a bit from reading things here on the board. I wanted to try a bigger tournament, so I chose that one. It was an experience that I will never forget, and watching the better players shoot live was a real bonus to the whole trip.

JoeW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome. Hope to hear more. Everywhere I go in life there is always a big Joe and a little Joe. I never get to be big Joe. :(

JoeW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe P. said:
Well JoeW, you can be big Joe if you want! I'm easy to get along with.

Thanks, but it wouldn't work, I'm just not that tall. Even in the Marines when there was no other Joe around, I was "Short round." Hey - that's life. Just joking around. :D

powderburner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe P., whenever you get the chance watch the pros play play each other and the locals outside the tournaments. Wow, what a differance from the tournaments on TV, these people are GOOD! 'Specially without the alternate break rules.