Dr. Dave Billiards T-Shirts, Mugs, Caps

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am happy to announce something I have been working on the last few months: a new website (drdavebilliardtshirts.com) with billiard-theme merchandise. Here it is:

Check it out. I am curious to see what you guys think of the different graphic designs. If you want to get a closer look at any of them, click on the product on the main page, then click on a sub option, and then hover the mouse over the image or click on the magnifying glass icon.

I decided to create this new site after my "Got English?" T-shirt was so well received. Although, unlike with the "Got English?" T-shirt, which only came in one color option, the new shirts are print-on-demand and come in a much wider selection of graphic designs, print colors, shirt colors, shirt sizes, and shirt types; and international shipping is now supported.

Here's a video introduction:

I hope you enjoy some of my new products,
Dave

Last edited:

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hello good dr.!
as usual, I admire your commitment to a game I love
everybody has something to contribute
but you routinely bring the noise
this said, I'm not seeing any apparel I must possess
I'm of course just speaking for myself
but a lot of the tee designs look derivative/"stock" to me
"got english?" is a cool, unique idea
but I never bought one because honestly
I was afraid someone would see it and get the wrong idea
of the designs you posted
my fave is probably "pool etiquette commandments"
tho I did get a chuckle out of
"pool is 90% mental..the other half is physical" :grin-square:

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
of the designs you posted
my fave is probably "pool etiquette commandments"
tho I did get a chuckle out of
"pool is 90% mental..the other half is physical" :grin-square:
Thanks for the feedback. I am curious to see what other people think about the designs and which might be their favorites.

Regards,
Dave

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought the Got English T Shirt last year and am very pleased with the shirt.
So much so I intend to order it again since there’s now different color options.

Matt B.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine had on a Got English T shirt and was confronted by a big bad Mexican guy that took it the wrong way.
It was not a fun confrontation and he does not wear it anymore.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
I bought the Got English T Shirt last year and am very pleased with the shirt.
So much so I intend to order it again since there’s now different color options.

Matt B.
I'm glad your like your "Got English?" shirt, and I'm glad you also now have more options.

Regards,
Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine had on a Got English T shirt and was confronted by a big bad Mexican guy that took it the wrong way.
It was not a fun confrontation and he does not wear it anymore.
I've gotten a look once or twice, but once the person sees that it is about pool, they usually change their look to a chuckle. I usually wear it only in pool halls where people usually understand the "English" reference (especially when they see the shot diagram and physics equations on the shirt).

Regards,
Dave

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
My, you've been a busy "retiree"!

Great stuff, Dave! I already have my Got English? shirt, but I have a feeling there's more poolaphenalia in my future...

pj
chgo

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
My, you've been a busy "retiree"!

Great stuff, Dave! I already have my Got English? shirt, but I have a feeling there's more poolaphenalia in my future...

pj
chgo
Thanks Pat. My graphic designer friend and I plan to work on some more designs over the next few weeks, so there will be lots to choose from.

Catch you later,
Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
My graphic designer friend and I plan to work on some more designs over the next few weeks, so there will be lots to choose from.
If anybody has any requests, let me know. My graphic designer friend is very good and is willing to work on requested designs. Just provide a clear and complete description and I'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
Dave

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice bunch of goods...

Nice stuff, I have a laughable question, but it might not FLY... in this day & time.

I heard this online. One guy says to a friend, Is POOL still OK to Play? His buddy replies,"I think so," & his friend replies "ain't the white ball, still knocking all the colored balls around...? I did laugh, but I look at all the shit going on & view it as nonsense, but then I've never been a racist

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice stuff
Thanks.

I have a laughable question, but it might not FLY... in this day & time.

I heard this online. One guy says to a friend, Is POOL still OK to Play? His buddy replies,"I think so," & his friend replies "ain't the white ball, still knocking all the colored balls around...? I did laugh, but I look at all the shit going on & view it as nonsense, but then I've never been a racist
My wife already thought my “Pool Takes Balls” design was a little “inappropriate.“ I don’t think I’d be able to stay in the house if I were to do a design that some people would consider racist.

Regards,
Dave

Scrunge19

Registered
The "pool takes balls" shirt is just trashy in my opinion. It's the shirt equivalent of putting truck nuts on your car/truck.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
The "pool takes balls" shirt is just trashy in my opinion.
That's what my wife thinks also. But all my immature pool and biking friends love it. I guess you can't please everybody.

Thanks for the input,
Dave

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
The "pool takes balls" shirt is just trashy in my opinion. It's the shirt equivalent of putting truck nuts on your car/truck.
Comes with the culture...

pj
chgo

Exterior 19.jpg