Aramith TV Balls

Hello,
I have a set of the Aramith super pro balls, and was wondering if anyone knew how i could get the 4ball and 7 ball from the TV set? I believe those are the only two balls that are different from the regular set, and I wouldnt want to buy an entire set just to get the two balls that are different.

Can anyone help me here?

Carl

gnaroz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Sent an Email to Aramith asking that exact same thing and the responce from them was "No we not sell balls individually, you would need to buy the set"

Seems odd to me but that was the responce. Maybe a Dealer would have better luck.

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
I've thought about doing that with the Centennials, too. They do sell replacement balls individually, so one would think that would include replacement TV balls (if they even sell them anywhere). The trouble is, they're $20 per ball, so you'd need to spend $80 to get all the TV balls. At that point, I figure I might as well buy the whole set. :(

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuebacca said:
I've thought about doing that with the Centennials, too. They do sell replacement balls individually, so one would think that would include replacement TV balls (if they even sell them anywhere). The trouble is, they're $20 per ball, so you'd need to spend $80 to get all the TV balls. At that point, I figure I might as well buy the whole set. :(

You forgot to mention the cueball is also different, lolol. At that point, you're looking at $100.

Amsterdam Billiards in NYC uses TV balls on their head tables and I'm not certain but I think the 6/14 are a slightly lighter green than with the standard Super Aramiths.

I mean, they're nice. If I had to choose, I'd probably get those but unless you plan to film yourself, I see no purpose in getting them. They're exactly the same as Centennials and Super Aramiths. Most people just think they're confusing with the pink 4.

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
You forgot to mention the cueball is also different, lolol. At that point, you're looking at $100.

Touche. I already own one though, so for me it would be $80. ;)

I do like to film myself sometimes, although I'll probably be the only one to ever watch it. :)

pooltchr

Prof. Billiard Instructor
Silver Member
One of the advantages of purchasing Aramith balls is they are sold in sets that are matched to very exacting tollerances. That may be the reason they aren't real excited about selling individual balls.
Steve

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd have to ask why you feel you need them. I've video taped myself, and mine show up just fine.

Jen_Cen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:

Amsterdam Billiards in NYC uses TV balls on their head tables and I'm not certain but I think the 6/14 are a slightly lighter green than with the standard Super Aramiths.

I mean, they're nice. If I had to choose, I'd probably get those but unless you plan to film yourself, I see no purpose in getting them. They're exactly the same as Centennials and Super Aramiths. Most people just think they're confusing with the pink 4.

But why do they do that?
Aramiths (TV or not) are the cheaper balls.
Shouldn't they put the cheaper Aramith TV Balls ($160) on all of the regular tables and use Brunswick Centennials ($200-$250) on the head tables?

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AspiringPlayer said:
Thanks to Scaramouche and 9 ball for the sites! I have now ordered the 4ball and 7ball, and should have them in about a week.

Carl
As BVal has already stated, you may want to get the 12 and 15 so your stripes and solids match.

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jen_Cen said:
But why do they do that?
Aramiths (TV or not) are the cheaper balls.
Shouldn't they put the cheaper Aramith TV Balls ($160) on all of the regular tables and use Brunswick Centennials ($200-$250) on the head tables?

The quality is identical. If there's a price difference, that's purely an artificial consequence of the market.